Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FK BRNO Field Pistol 7.5 FIELD 5.9inch Barrel, Black With Red Grips

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyenorth View Post
    Hi, those who are interested..please send a email to sales@bullseyenorth.com and they might start a list amd look into getting some in.
    Approximately how much would a PSD be if this happened? 1600 is the US MSRP, correct?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_d View Post
    Approximately how much would a PSD be if this happened? 1600 is the US MSRP, correct?
    Looks like they are difficult to acquire. We will get a price and post it here if we can find it.
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Business Member
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN Regular
    Fk brno psd ?.

Yea I'm waiting for the psd in 7.5 with 9mm barrel options

I have a feeling this is like a heirloom pistol.

CGN Regular
    Oh my #### it's expensive, but damn what a cool concept.

I'll continue to enjoy this one vicariously through y'all with thicker wallets hahah

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    What would the stopping power be comparable to with the funky looking 95g bullets. Are these projectiles available in Canada?
    Its quite similar to 30 carbine - 95gr@2k fps for the fk vs 110gr @1990fps, but the Carbine is using an 18" barrel so im thinking they would be even more similar in equal length barrels.

As for comparisons to 7.62 Tokarev, hardly. The Tok shoots a lighter bullet 20% slower. The FK @100yds is very close to Tok at the muzzle.

Super cool gun, but far outside my price range. Would love to get the chance to play with one though!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123