Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: AR500 steel targets - Victoria Day / Week Sale !

For other CGN user's consideration...

RangeRabbit isn't very organized. I ordered a bunch of targets three weeks ago.
    I've sent multiple emails and tried calling (two numbers -- neither answer and both go a voicemail that is full).

The shipment finally departed, but it was shipped owing funds and to the wrong address (shipped to some warehouse in Mississauga instead of my home in Toronto. The shipping company is sympathetic, but they need the senders approval to correct the order (who won't respond to them either).

Seems like I am on my own to pay the shipping and to rent a truck to pick up this order.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post

I've sent multiple emails and tried calling (two numbers -- neither answer and both go a voicemail that is full).

The shipment finally departed, but it was shipped owing funds and to the wrong address (shipped to some warehouse in Mississauga instead of my home in Toronto. The shipping company is sympathetic, but they need the senders approval to correct the order (who won't respond to them either).

Seems like I am on my own to pay the shipping and to rent a truck to pick up this order.
    Well....yeah. Sounds like he's basically a one man show, and he just got slammed with orders. My stuff showed up in a week totally fine, but I think I beat the rush by about a day. Hopefully he works it out for you, but to be fair I generally give the small guys a bit of a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by edmmatt View Post
    Well....yeah. Sounds like he's basically a one man show, and he just got slammed with orders. My stuff showed up in a week totally fine, but I think I beat the rush by about a day. Hopefully he works it out for you, but to be fair I generally give the small guys a bit of a pass.
    Two person show from what I can tell -- a woman named Kay has the voicemail.
    If they won't answer the phone or email then what else can I do? Does anyone here know another way to reach Range Rabbit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post

Same happened to me, as all ranges were closed and I am not in a hurry, I am ok, just put a small testing order that due to CP delays can take a lot longer. The products look very good and I am looking forward to test it! They sent it very fast but CP…

Thanks for the giveaway!

love your targets

I’m in thank you!

im in!

thanks
    I like guns

Thanks, I could use some new targets!!