Progressive Sale 41! Kimber Mountain Ascent Package

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
For those of you who are new to our progressive sales, every day this doesn't sell, we reduce the price by $75.00 We do this for one item and one item only, no rain checks or layaways. We might have more than one of the item in stock, and the reduced price is only applied to the first one to sell. It goes back to normal pricing the very next minute. You guys get to "gamble" -- do you wait another day for another $75.00 off, or do you grab it while you can?

lets start with knocking $200.00 off the top

SOLD!!

Rifle:
Kimber Mountain Ascent in 308 Win

Scope:
Trijicon Accupoint 3-9x40 Amber Dot/Crosshair

Kimber prog R.jpg

Attachments

• Kimber prog R.jpg
    Kimber prog R.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3,028
Last edited:
I have a Creedmoor mountain ascent and I’m still watching this. The 308 offers more energy on target at most hunting distances. The Creedmoor just shoots flatter at distance. The 308 is a better hunting round in my opinion.

I have a Creedmoor mountain ascent and I’m still watching this. The 308 offers more energy on target at most hunting distances. The Creedmoor just shoots flatter at distance. The 308 is a better hunting round in my opinion.

the 2 are pretty much equal in energy to 400 yards...beyond that the Creedmoor is the clear winner....:)

Back
Top Bottom