I always believe in commending great customer service, so I just wanted to give a big two thumbs up to TGS. I previously had dealt with them in requesting a particular rifle and to advise me when it came in. The folks were responsive, professional and when the time came and the rifle came in, they called me like they said they would. I had already purchased a similar rifle days before at my LGS, but I appreciated their call.

I recently made a purchase from their site and I will say a few things that made this purchase stand out:

1. Very responsive. Marc answered all my post-purchase questions, not just about this purchase, but about other items, and gave me very detailed and forthright answers. It was great to see.
2. Pricing - the pricing for the item I purchased was the BEST amongst the 15-20 retailers I had previously looked at - all of which had the item out of stock. I was very pleased that TGS had the item in stock but at an amazing price (was very happy that it was the last item left so just in time!)
3. Shipping - the whole purchase from online buying to delivery took place in a matter of a couple of days. TGS was quick to ship, packaging was professional and delivery was prompt.
4. Quality of item - everything was excellent, and was described

I would buy again at TGS in a heartbeat, and hope to be able to visit in person once covid is done. I highly recommend Marc and team for their tremendous customer service and excellent turnaround time.

-J