Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else having problems with Jo brook in Manitoba?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Owwwwwwwwch
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

CGN Regular TragicallyHipGrandpa's Avatar
    🔥🔥🔥
    No dress rehearsal; this is our life.
    Member CCFR, NFA, CSSA

I have shopped at Jo Brooks in person multiple times and placed one order over the phone. I can vouch for them, they have excellent staff. If not seeing an order at your door within a week or two is grounds for slandering a company.. I think you should be asking more questions before placing your order since you are special.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mg4201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    I have shopped at Jo Brooks in person multiple times and placed one order over the phone. I can vouch for them, they have excellent staff. If not seeing an order at your door within a week or two is grounds for slandering a company.. I think you should be asking more questions before placing your order since you are special.
    I wasn't complaining that it hadn't arrived. Only that it hadn't shipped.
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Huh MG it seems the BS was in your court.

Hardly, I have already paid the CC bill. I fail to see how issues with authorize.net have anything to do with me
    It is better to live one day as a lion, and die than to live one thousand years as a lamb.

You accused them of being shady because your item didn’t ship in 11 days. You said your attempts to contact were ignored and that they told you it would shut any day now (which one is it?) This all leads to public bashing and implying that a small business consists of fraudsters. Gotcha.. You should stick to purchasing things in store. I have placed many online orders and waiting over a week for an item to ship is quite normal. Some retailers have lightening quick shipping but certainly not all.

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    You accused them of being shady because your item didn’t ship in 11 days. You said your attempts to contact were ignored and that they told you it would shut any day now (which one is it?) This all leads to public bashing and implying that a small business consists of fraudsters. Gotcha.. You should stick to purchasing things in store. I have placed many online orders and waiting over a week for an item to ship is quite normal. Some retailers have lightening quick shipping but certainly not all.
    you need to read what I wrote. I said the emails and facebook messages were ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by mg4201 View Post
    you need to read what I wrote. I said the emails and facebook messages were ignored.
    Nah

BANNED
    Travis runs a good show...I like Joe Brooks!!!

He wouldnt ignore you...Why didt you just call him?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter View Post
    Travis runs a good show...I like Joe Brooks!!!

He wouldnt ignore you...Why didt you just call him?
    Nobody calls anymore, they want to email and text but they want the speed of a voice convo and their problems to be first in line to be solved...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast