Thread: Cold Steel Knives Now Available at Bullseye North

Business Member

Cold Steel Knives Now Available at Bullseye North

Attachment 496937

All Cold Steel Knives
    Available here

Custom Engraved Bullseye North Knife Available here

EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM BULLSEYE NORTH BRANDED ENGRAVED KNIFEWe think the AD-15 is worth every penny Cold Steel asks for it, but they realize its price tag might be out of reach for many fans who would like to own one. Well, the AD-15 Lite is the economical version those AD-15 enthusiasts have been waiting for. Identical in look, style, and construction to the original, the AD-15 Lite features a blade made of Japanese 10A steel and an injection-molded Griv-Ex handle instead of the costly 3D CNC machined grip that is used on the standard AD-15.
    Item Number: 58SQL
    Item Name: AD-15 Lite
    Weight: 6.2 oz.
    Blade Thickness: 3.8 mm
    Blade Length: 3.50"
    Handle: 5.00" Long. Griv-Ex
    Overall: 8.50"
    Steel: Japanese AUS-10A Stainless Steel
    Pocket Clip: Ambidextrous Stainless Pocket/Belt Clip
    Made in Taiwan
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN Regular TragicallyHipGrandpa's Avatar
    Ordered the AD15-LITE yesterday as soon as your email dropped. Not gonna lie, I don't love the engraved logo, but this is such a great knife at a great price, I couldn't resist when I saw you had limited stock. Bullseye is def one of my fave e-sellers, big fanboy here!
    No dress rehearsal; this is our life.
    Member CCFR, NFA, CSSA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHipGrandpa View Post
    Ordered the AD15-LITE yesterday as soon as your email dropped. Not gonna lie, I don't love the engraved logo, but this is such a great knife at a great price, I couldn't resist when I saw you had limited stock. Bullseye is def one of my fave e-sellers, big fanboy here!
    Thanks for your support of our store and the Come Steel products.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Business Member

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Business Member
    Attachment 507743

Available here

The Click-N-Cut's popularity has made it something of an imperative to create specific variations. The Hunter's model has a blaze orange handle and comes complete with three blades designed for a hunter's needs. There is a Bowie blade, for sticking and skinning, a gut hook blade for field dressing, and a standard serrated utility blade for general chores.
    Item Number: 40A
    Name: Click-N-Cut
    Blade Length: 2.50"
    Blade Thickness: 1.5 mm
    Overall Length: 6.50"
    Steel: 420J2 Stainless Steel
    Weight: 2.0 oz.
    Handle: 4.0" Long. High Impact ABS
    Locking Mechanism: Lockback
    Sheath: Secure-Ex with 3 Interchangeable Blades
    Made in Taiwan

sales@bullseyenorth.com