Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
** Please be Advised **

Canpar courier services has as of today ceased all interactions and services for parcels containing firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition.

Due to this our current Flat Rate shipping fee for ammuntion has been suspended, for quotes please contact our sales team , alternatively our website will give you an accurate cost through Purolator.

The next time you go to ship something and need a courier, remember who supports who!

We will update our shipping services as soon as we have some alternative options.

186459689_4339381866094772_2591944577787335188_n.png

I'm expecting it to be harder and harder in the next decades to have any services relating firearms. Slow death by the politicaly correct.

This. Probably some hoplophobic higher-ups. The bright side is, where there's money to be made someone will fill the gap. Someone better than Canpar I hope. Their service was absolute ass.

What happens if all the couriers push this new woke bull####? Van they all be collectively sued for trying to ruin people's businesses?

It seems like a market niche is becoming available for those who are willing to deal with firearms related businesses.. banking, shipping, etc. There will be a vacuum once all woke hoplophobes leave eventually :) I wonder who will fill their shoes instead

What are the real reasons behind such business decision?

Could be they're moving away from dangerous goods but probably not considering it's current year. IE, the era where businesses will happily destroy themselves because a handful of literal no-bodies on twitter threw a pee-pants tantrum.

I've never liked or really had good experiences with Canpar myself, but as other's have pointed out, the options are starting to dwindle.

I literally just got home and received a Canpar shipment of ammo I ordered last week... Definitely BS... So be it, we'll take our business elsewhere.

I think the plan is to choke the firearms industry out on all levels.Typical behind the scenes political dealing of a crooked government which shows to what levels they will go to.Also I don t think Canada Post will go back to the pre COVID way of shipping firearms either once the pandemic is over but will probably place further restrictions or outright banning shipping as well.Couple this with banks refusing to do business with the firearms industry speaks volumes.The next step will be restricting where retail stores can sell firearms and ammo in communities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom