Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Practically, what's the current wait time for EE access?

BANNED

Practically, what's the current wait time for EE access?

Hi, I'm still brand new to this forum so if there's already an answer for this bear with me.
    A friend told me about the EE and it seems like a great place to buy & sell. I've already applied for it on here and just now waiting for it to be approved.

I know it told me it should taken a few weeks, but in everyone's experience how long should I be waiting? If I make more posts/get involved more, or if I bought a cgn membership would that speed it up?

Thanks in advance for any help

it took me like 3-4 days. Paying will still be 1 as they won't process it until the next day, or even tell you when its applied.

Seems like you got it for the most part, making posts is part of entry into the EE. Buying the CGN Team membership helps expedite the process, and gives you benefits in regards to posting pics in the EE etc. Its been well worth the cost.

Make a short introduction post here if you have not done so: Click here to post in the Greeting and Introduction Forum;
    Make sure you take a second to fill in your profile;
    Click here: Group Membership Request Page;
    Select "Join Group" for the group"Equipment Exchange L1";
    Click "Send"
    Review of joining request may take up to 10 business days. During holiday seasons and periods of high volume, it may take more than 10 business days

Keep in mind, "mostly everyone that comes to CGN wants into the EE. Like the 60 people before you.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Seems like you got it for the most part, making posts is part of entry into the EE. Buying the CGN Team membership helps expedite the process, and gives you benefits in regards to posting pics in the EE etc. Its been well worth the cost.

Make a short introduction post here if you have not done so: Click here to post in the Greeting and Introduction Forum;
    Make sure you take a second to fill in your profile;
    Click here: Group Membership Request Page;
    Select "Join Group" for the group"Equipment Exchange L1";
    Click "Send"
    Review of joining request may take up to 10 business days. During holiday seasons and periods of high volume, it may take more than 10 business days

Keep in mind, "mostly everyone that comes to CGN wants into the EE. Like the 60 people before you.
    Thanks for the info!

just go on to the introduction page and say "Welcome to CGN" to everyone that is new to bump up your post count lol

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by enim83 View Post
    just go on to the introduction page and say "Welcome to CGN" to everyone that is new to bump up your post count lol
    That doesn't count towards the post count!

Welcome! Consider purchasing a Team membership. It offers lots of benefits if you will be buying and selling on the EE boards..........
    https://www.cgnapparel.com/products/member

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 41 bravo View Post
    Welcome! Consider purchasing a Team membership. It offers lots of benefits if you will be buying and selling on the EE boards..........
    https://www.cgnapparel.com/products/member
    Just did a few minutes ago, definitely appears to be worth it

I did that a few years back as I don't really know much about picture posting with a old flip phone.
    Easy with a member ship, and make a few posts , There are old car posts , other stuff for sale , hobbies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    That doesn't count towards the post count!
    It bumped mine up to the 30 or whatever I needed...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast