Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping as normal

Shipping as normal

As many of you have read Canpar/Loomis/DHL no longer ship firearms and ammunition.

We do not use them to ship firearms/ammunition so we are not effected by this policy change.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Thumbs up!!!!
    CanPar can suck it.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Thumbs up!!!!
    CanPar can suck it.
    That is exactly why we are losing out firearm rights.
    Saying good riddance to any companies that support firearms is pretty short sighted. Even if they have terrible service.
    One less company willing to touch firearms is one less option. We have what 2 carriers left? If the gov decided can post is out then 1 left? Then the next guy. Then no shipping options.

Then local only but local is 500 kms away and to much money so owners don't bother. Licenses lapse, sales drop, ranges close, numbers drop, less voters who care, govs electred without firearm interest, bills pass with less pushback, guns go away

It doesn't happen overnight but in the last 10 years it has been following this to the letter.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    Saying good riddance to any companies that support firearms is pretty short sighted. Even if they have terrible service.
    One less company willing to touch firearms is one less option. We have what 2 carriers left? If the gov decided can post is out then 1 left? Then the next guy. Then no shipping options.

Then local only but local is 500 kms away and to much money so owners don't bother. Licenses lapse, sales drop, ranges close, numbers drop, less voters who care, govs electred without firearm interest, bills pass with less pushback, guns go away

It doesn't happen overnight but in the last 10 years it has been following this to the letter.
    Agreed. This is exactly the communist agenda.
    Political correctness, cancel culture and allyship are communist tools.
    Laws and orders keep a prosperous society.
    Disarming citizens for safety is a blatant liberal lie.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post

NO it isn't. When I have had nothing but issues dealing with canpar when it came to delivering firearms (ripped apart, opened boxes where firearms can easily be grabbed and pulled out) I say good riddence
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

CGN Regular
    Which company do you use to ship?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    NO it isn't. When I have had nothing but issues dealing with canpar when it came to delivering firearms (ripped apart, opened boxes where firearms can easily be grabbed and pulled out) I say good riddence
    I'd rather have a ####ty courier than no courier.

Quote Originally Posted by KriskaCalgary View Post
    I'd rather have a ####ty courier than no courier.
    Why settle for ####ty!?!?! Or the chance for a firearm to go missing
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

I hate to change the subject ,but Im trying to order stuff but whenever I go to checkout, the "checkout" button is not there, is that just me?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Which company do you use to ship?
    SFRC has always shipped my ammo by way of UPS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast