Thread: FDE Magpul WK180-C, WK Field Kits, Glock ReStocks + NEW Inventory + GIVEAWAY

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar

FDE Magpul WK180-C, WK Field Kits, Glock ReStocks + NEW Inventory + GIVEAWAY

Hey Guys,

We have new items and offers to announce.

We've been receiving lots of questions about if different colour WK180-C options will ever be available. Well, good news folks, we're now offering a Special Edition Custom FDE Magpul WK180-C Package. This set-up will include the factory WK upper, lower, and handguard custom cerakoted in Flat Dark Earth, and a matching FDE Magpul MOE-K Grip and FDE Magpul CTR Carbine Buttstock to complete the look. This is the only FDE WK180-C on the market! (pre-orders only).

For those looking to stock up their toolbox with extra WK parts, or those who are prone to misplacing stuff, our new WK180-C Field Maintenance Kit will be exactly what you need. This kit is complete with 10 of the most commonly replaced parts on the WK180-C system.

Glock re-stocks and new performance upgrades are up on the shelves. Threaded conversion barrels, titanium strikers, and custom-designed thread adapters to name a few things.

Our reloading line-up keeps on growing too! We've introduced tools, equipment, and new reloading components to our inventory.

Just a reminder, our GIVEAWAY is still on! You could WIN 1 of 2 Precision Upgrade setups, when you purchase a TNA Sticker Pack, you'll receive one FREE entry!

We're adding new things to our inventory weekly, so check in to see what's new.

Enjoy your weekend.

Stanley and the gang
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can you get the FDE WK180-C optionally with the longer WK-180 compatible handguard TNA carries cerakoted to match in place of the factory one, for the appropriate fee of course?

Ooh!

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Hey Guys,

We have new items and offers to announce.

We've been receiving lots of questions about if different colour WK180-C options will ever be available. Well, good news folks, we're now offering a Special Edition Custom FDE Magpul WK180-C Package. This set-up will include the factory WK upper, lower, and handguard custom cerakoted in Flat Dark Earth, and a matching FDE Magpul MOE-K Grip and FDE Magpul CTR Carbine Buttstock to complete the look. This is the only FDE WK180-C on the market! (pre-orders only).

For those looking to stock up their toolbox with extra WK parts, or those who are prone to misplacing stuff, our new WK180-C Field Maintenance Kit will be exactly what you need. This kit is complete with 10 of the most commonly replaced parts on the WK180-C system.

Glock re-stocks and new performance upgrades are up on the shelves. Threaded conversion barrels, titanium strikers, and custom-designed thread adapters to name a few things.

Our reloading line-up keeps on growing too! We've introduced tools, equipment, and new reloading components to our inventory.

Just a reminder, our GIVEAWAY is still on! You could WIN 1 of 2 Precision Upgrade setups, when you purchase a TNA Sticker Pack, you'll receive one FREE entry!

We're adding new things to our inventory weekly, so check in to see what's new.

Enjoy your weekend.

Stanley and the gang
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Can you get the FDE WK180-C optionally with the longer WK-180 compatible handguard TNA carries cerakoted to match in place of the factory one, for the appropriate fee of course?
    ya sure,
    if you order the ceracote wk and a different handguard we can send the aftermarket handguard for ceracoat
    but we don't have a need for the oem handguard
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    $90.00 for 100 cci #35 primers....holy Hanna I remember when a box of them was (500 or 250) was 90$$

Iike seriously that is a total rip off ...!!,
    9$ a primer ....the industry is seriously gouging people ..and it costs just pennies to make ...all the tooling and machinery is been bought and paid for like how many times over now !!!!
    So what a person has to be super rich to buy components now!!...
    I can see people breaking into business nowadays..to steal.....and now I get it why people do that ....
    What is this world coming to with cost prohibitive pricing
    And powder over 70$$$....really!!!
    This is the end of hunting and sport shooting!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    $90.00 for 100 cci #35 primers....holy Hanna I remember when a box of them was (500 or 250) was 90$$

Iike seriously that is a total rip off ...!!,
    9$ a primer ....the industry is seriously gouging people ..and it costs just pennies to make ...all the tooling and machinery is been bought and paid for like how many times over now !!!!
    So what a person has to be super rich to buy components now!!...
    I can see people breaking into business nowadays..to steal.....and now I get it why people do that ....
    What is this world coming to with cost prohibitive pricing
    And powder over 70$$$....really!!!
    This is the end of hunting and sport shooting!!
    I just double checked the whole sale price, ya... those 50 bmg primers are crazy expensive
    there seems to be a shortage of reloading stuff everywhere right now so everyone is jacking the price. We simply add a small markup to what we pay to keep our lights on
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

very tempting... an option to upgrade the TNA's 18 inch handguard would be awesome
    Last edited by Mahakala; 05-30-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Super GunNutz
    Any update on the MRA Renegade draw

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahakala View Post
    very tempting... an option to upgrade the TNA's 18 inch handguard would be awesome
    TNA answered this upthread:

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    ya sure,
    if you order the ceracote wk and a different handguard we can send the aftermarket handguard for ceracoat
    but we don't have a need for the oem handguard

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I think an ODG cerakote would look nice too. I'm getting mine done in that later this year (with your 17" handguard as well). Should look pretty slick, I don't get why it isn't a more popular colour.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.