CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Aridus Industries

  1. #11
    CGN Regular KiLLGiLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    White Rock
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    pretty must evrything sold our asap
    we had 3 clients have stuff on order, that stuff we kept back, and was not listed, if you are one of those 3 people we will get hold of you also
    if anyone backs out on their FDE handguard assembly, i will take it !!

  2. #12
    GunNutz 1ABNDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    York Region, Ontario,
    Posts
    14,521
    "LEST WE FORGET"
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    CSSA CCFR NRA NFA FLD Member
    IF THEY STAND BEHIND YOU GIVE THEM PROTECTION, IF THEY STAND BESIDE YOU GIVE THEM RESPECT, IF THEY STAND AGAINST YOU GIVE THEM NO MERCY!

  3. #13
    Uber Super GunNutz Spinalmath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    107
    Hi guys, any idea when you'll be able to ship the aridus orders ?

  4. #14
    CGN Regular Bare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Maple Ridge BC
    Posts
    813
    I would like to place an order for the Aridus CROM aimpoint for the 1301 as well

  5. #15
    GunNutz 1ABNDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    York Region, Ontario,
    Posts
    14,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    I would like to place an order for the Aridus CROM aimpoint for the 1301 as well
    Good luck.
    "LEST WE FORGET"
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    CSSA CCFR NRA NFA FLD Member
    IF THEY STAND BEHIND YOU GIVE THEM PROTECTION, IF THEY STAND BESIDE YOU GIVE THEM RESPECT, IF THEY STAND AGAINST YOU GIVE THEM NO MERCY!

  6. #16
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,095
    *** now that all the Aridus stuff has shipped out
    we have a few things left over as a few people backed out on sales or moved to another platform

    https://www.sjhardware.com/product-c...shotgun-parts/

  7. #17
    Super GunNutz Bartok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    2,929
    Hey Simon,

    Welcome back! When will you be re-stocking some of the Aridus detachable Shell-Holders to go with the Receiver Adapter kits you have sold? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!
    Mark C

  8. #18
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Hey Simon,

    Welcome back! When will you be re-stocking some of the Aridus detachable Shell-Holders to go with the Receiver Adapter kits you have sold? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!
    Thank you Mark
    Hope l is well with you.

    We have them here.
    I think we have 20 or so left
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/a...hable-carrier/

  9. #19
    Super GunNutz Bartok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Thank you Mark
    Hope l is well with you.

    We have them here.
    I think we have 20 or so left
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/a...hable-carrier/
    Thanks Simon! I couldn't for the life of me locate those on your website, so I appreciate the link. Order placed for 2 more!
    Mark C

  10. #20
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Thanks Simon! I couldn't for the life of me locate those on your website, so I appreciate the link. Order placed for 2 more!
    Rgr that.
    As always we really appreciate it.
    Simon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •