Dlask Arms Corp. World Famous Shorty Shotguns

To be fair, his is the Serbu Shorty clone. It has proprietary parts that are no longer available, hence there are no more being made. One was listed for 2k and sold within a day

Did you see the member trying to get $3k for one of these because there were 'none available'.

I know what I have.

To be fair, his is the Serbu Shorty clone. It has proprietary parts that are no longer available, hence there are no more being made. One was listed for 2k and sold within a day

Never seen a 8.5 serbu, only 6.5 for serbu. Mine was the 6.5 that sold in under a hour. Dlask makes great shotguns. Imo their 10 inch 870 are the perfect size. I hope they continue to manufacture the 10 inch, I might grab another to go with the one I have now.

Never seen a 8.5 serbu, only 6.5 for serbu. Mine was the 6.5 that sold in under a hour. Dlask makes great shotguns. Imo their 10 inch 870 are the perfect size. I hope they continue to manufacture the 10 inch, I might grab another to go with the one I have now.

I’m with you. Had the 8.5” and at 6’4” with long arms I found it a touch too short for me. I think the 10” will be perfect though. Touch longer forend and bit more distance from my hands to the end of the barrel.

I’m with you. Had the 8.5” and at 6’4” with long arms I found it a touch too short for me. I think the 10” will be perfect though. Touch longer forend and bit more distance from my hands to the end of the barrel.

I had a 10” barrel and replaced it with a 12.5 complete shotgun with the enhanced follower, tritium sights etc. Great quality on both, but at 6’3” the 12.5 keeps my fingers from in front of the barrel. Still a very handy, compact length. Highly recommend Dlask and these shotguns.

Back
Top Bottom