Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dlask Arms Corp. World Famous Shorty Shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayed View Post
    To be fair, his is the Serbu Shorty clone. It has proprietary parts that are no longer available, hence there are no more being made. One was listed for 2k and sold within a day
    Never seen a 8.5 serbu, only 6.5 for serbu. Mine was the 6.5 that sold in under a hour. Dlask makes great shotguns. Imo their 10 inch 870 are the perfect size. I hope they continue to manufacture the 10 inch, I might grab another to go with the one I have now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezz View Post
    Never seen a 8.5 serbu, only 6.5 for serbu. Mine was the 6.5 that sold in under a hour. Dlask makes great shotguns. Imo their 10 inch 870 are the perfect size. I hope they continue to manufacture the 10 inch, I might grab another to go with the one I have now.
    I’m with you. Had the 8.5” and at 6’4” with long arms I found it a touch too short for me. I think the 10” will be perfect though. Touch longer forend and bit more distance from my hands to the end of the barrel.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    I’m with you. Had the 8.5” and at 6’4” with long arms I found it a touch too short for me. I think the 10” will be perfect though. Touch longer forend and bit more distance from my hands to the end of the barrel.
    I had a 10” barrel and replaced it with a 12.5 complete shotgun with the enhanced follower, tritium sights etc. Great quality on both, but at 6’3” the 12.5 keeps my fingers from in front of the barrel. Still a very handy, compact length. Highly recommend Dlask and these shotguns.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

The MCS foregrip works very well on the 10", keeps the didgets away from the business end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12