Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SIG cross rifles on Gunbroker 1299.00USD and up... have one in 30 to 45 days..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Buying from auction site vs irunguns own us or Canadian site means you don't know for sure the condition of what you are getting. It's not like these will not eventually be available from Canadian retailers making a us auction site the only option
    Incorrect as you can easily buy them factory new from FFL dealers on those same sites and have IRG import them for you. Nobody is saying these are only available this way, it's simply an option and as ive illustrated with my personal experience it can be quite advantageous. Cheers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Incorrect as you can easily buy them factory new from FFL dealers on those same sites and have IRG import them for you. Nobody is saying these are only available this way, it's simply an option and as ive illustrated with my personal experience it can be quite advantageous. Cheers.
    If I buy from IRG, they guarantee what they sell and deal with any claims in house.

If I use IRG to import from someone else, then I have to pay to have it sent back to the us seller and back to me, that is if the company will even cover any issues on a rifle you had exported to another country.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

That is not exactly accurate. If you buy a new firearm off Gunbroker it is warrantied by the manufacturer. If there is a warranty issue we will still help you out and return the firearm to the manufacturer.

You will be responsible for shipping the firearm to us in Canada and return shipping from our Canadian location once it is repaired.

Subsequently if we have to pay to ship the firearm to the manufacturer from our AZ location that charge will be passed on to you as well.

We will cover importation, shipping and brokerage to and from our AZ location.

I hope that helps explain everything.

The IRUNGUNS Team

If I buy from IRG, they guarantee what they sell and deal with any claims in house.

If I use IRG to import from someone else, then I have to pay to have it sent back to the us seller and back to me, that is if the company will even cover any issues on a rifle you had exported to another country.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular

I dont even know what you're arguing, im just saying they can import them for you and from my experience it's a great service. If you dont like it dont do it simple as.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Got a link to the 1299 one? That seems rather unrealistic based on the starting prices in your link and the auction style bidding that seems to be starting at $1499-$1899?

Appreciate the import option though.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    That is not exactly accurate. If you buy a new firearm off Gunbroker it is warrantied by the manufacturer. If there is a warranty issue we will still help you out and return the firearm to the manufacturer.

You will be responsible for shipping the firearm to us in Canada and return shipping from our Canadian location once it is repaired.

Subsequently if we have to pay to ship the firearm to the manufacturer from our AZ location that charge will be passed on to you as well.

We will cover importation, shipping and brokerage to and from our AZ location.

I hope that helps explain everything.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Sure, if it is a manufacturers issue and not something like shipping damage or rough handling that could have happened before it got in the hands of IRG or even the reason it is at auction in the first place.

It becomes impossible for the buyer to know at what point it happened during the journey from manufacturer to us retailer to IRG usa to IRG canada and then finally to Canadian customer or which of those shippers is responsible if any
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Sure, if it is a manufacturers issue and not something like shipping damage or rough handling that could have happened before it got in the hands of IRG or even the reason it is at auction in the first place.

It becomes impossible for the buyer to know at what point it happened during the journey from manufacturer to us retailer to IRG usa to IRG canada and then finally to Canadian customer or which of those shippers is responsible if any
    What honestly is your point. As said 3 times before, if you dont like their service, dont use it. You dont need to go on and on and on about why you dont want to use their services in their own forum, just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    What honestly is your point. As said 3 times before, if you dont like their service, dont use it. You dont need to go on and on and on about why you dont want to use their services in their own forum, just move on.
    Where did I say I have not purchased from IRG or don't like their third party import service I have also used? You are mistaken if you think the issues I pointed out regarding auction site sales have anything to do with IRG or the third party service they provide after the fact of your purchase.

I simply asked if they are going to be getting their own stock to sell at their own USA location. Please continue with your tirade that has nothing to do with what I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by playinghooky View Post
    It looks like it doesn't come with a muzzle brake/compensator. It's overall length is 25" Just add on a brake/compensator that's at least 1" long before it's imported.

If you add a brake / compensator to a barrel it doesn’t change the manufactured length of the barrel.
    I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.

Quote Originally Posted by REM3200 View Post
    If you add a brake / compensator to a barrel it doesn’t change the manufactured length of the barrel.
    It does if it becomes a permanent alteration to the barrel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast