Thread: Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 H59 or Tremor3 availability?

Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 H59 or Tremor3 availability?

Hi, just wondering if you guys know if any dealers have inventory of these right now... I'm not finding any Canadian dealers with stock from Google and the only actual Canadian result for "Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56 Canada" was Wolverine with a Tremor3 display model for $29xx which now looks to be sold (page is still a result but now says out of stock and price raised to $36xx for whatever reason).

Also can the general public purchase from you directly? Your website lists products but with no price. I'm in Calgary so I can come right to Okotoks. Also, your dealer locator appears to be non-functional currently.

Thanks!

Business Member
    Good morning,

Precision Optics is showing stock on a H59: https://www.precisionoptics.net/Leup..._p/l174545.htm

We have 7-35 Illuminated Tremor 3 scopes in stock. Other models are on order - expected delivery is later this summer. Most any independent dealer can place an order for you (or dealer locator is on the fritz and should be back up soon).

As the Leupold distributor, we are unable to sell directly to end users. If you need any assistance finding a dealer to take your order, please reach out to us.

Regards,
    KGL

Good to know, I'll see if I can work out a deal with a dealer locally if you have the Tremor3 in stock.
    Last edited by Korth Group Ltd; 06-07-2021 at 01:37 PM.

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar
    We currently have the H-59 in stock:

https://www.precisionoptics.net/Leup..._p/l174545.htm

Tremor3 is also available.

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reyson2112 View Post
    Good to know, I'll see if I can work out a deal with a dealer locally if you have the Tremor3 in stock.

And yikes, Precision Optics is charging over $1000 more than what Leupold has it listed for on their website converted to CAD ($3135 CAD).

Perfect - any of the Calgary shops can order this scope in for you.

Regards,
    KGL
    Last edited by Korth Group Ltd; 06-07-2021 at 01:37 PM.