Thread: Dueling tree options.

Dueling tree options.

I am considering an order but I am curious if paddles are interchangeable on the dueling trees. Specifically if I can buy a rim fire set and a pistol set and use them interchangeably on the same tree.

And dontcha dare paint them.

I have a centerfire tree and a .22 tree from another manufacturer. The tree targets are not interchangeable mostly due to weight. The CF tree targets are much heavier to take on the extra energy and bullet weight. In fact the whole tree is built heavier to deal with the larger calibers. I can manage the 22 tree on my own but need a hand truck or a second person for the CF tree.

Quote Originally Posted by new210/22 View Post
    I am considering an order but I am curious if paddles are interchangeable on the dueling trees. Specifically if I can buy a rim fire set and a pistol set and use them interchangeably on the same tree.
    Hi!
    the paddles are definitely exchangeable unless you might have older tree/ paddles, but the rimfire tree will be heavier with the 6" paddles and you might need sandbags on your legs where you stake them. This isn't always necessary but something to note!