Thread: We're hiring at SFRC!

We're hiring at SFRC!

We're going to be hiring 2 to 3 more part time staff for the shipping department. Duties will include shipping, data entry, picking orders and working on the gun counter at times. You must have a valid restricted and non restricted PAL. Please send resumes to ryan@theammosource.com

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 06-09-2021 at 08:49 AM.

Can I work for free and you just pay me in guns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Like 19.11 per hour kind of thing???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Back a million years ago when Wholesale Sports still existed: I'd say a large number of the staff put 60% of every pay cheque right back into the company!

It was a great gig. Working a gun store might not be the career move that nets you your mansion & porsche, but it's a ton of fun and a good way to grow your gear closet...

CGN Regular
    I always envied the staff behind the counter at gun shops. The piles of ammo make my visit there most enjoyable, especially any surplus.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Lol sweet, I've considered working somewhere along the line in the firearms industry. Probably best suited as a hobby for now though.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Back a million years ago when Wholesale Sports still existed: I'd say a large number of the staff put 60% of every pay cheque right back into the company!

It was a great gig. Working a gun store might not be the career move that nets you your mansion & porsche, but it's a ton of fun and a good way to grow your gear closet...
    Oh I totally agree. I am self employed so a side gig would be great. I will accept 50 -45ACP per hour. And time and a half will be 50 - 45ACP with 20- 5.56 per hour.