Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TURKNELLI FULL LENGTH magazine tube

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    So. Turknelli of course means Turkish benelli
    This is a thing we at s&j come up wirh a few years ago go and became viral. When we started building custom modified benelli clones.
    As we are well know for the last 20 years for building custom shotguns as well as the 187 different shotgun products.
    The #turknelli became a global thing. That now everyone is useing it.
    We have built our Turknelli on x3 different manufacturers . Working directly with them to improve them
    We have been waiting for 6 months for more guns as of Jan 2021 they were approved for import into the usa.
    More then 100k were imported .
    This means nothing for canada.
    That's about to chance very soon.
    Bbb

custom
    Thank you sir.
    It just shows how much out of the loop I was on anything shotgun related...I think I bought my last Rem 870 some 20 years ago, shot it twice and put it away.

So just to recap if I understand this correctly, you are working with 3 overseas manufacturers of these shotguns and they ship them into your store as per your order specifications?

So for example if I got me a Canuck Operator at some XYJ store, that one would have nothing to do with you...correct?

On the same token, if I got the "Turknelli" at your store, it would be likely made by the same manufacturers, but customized as per your request...correct?

And finally, I'm still wondering about the magazine tube as far as the end user having to cap it, or does it already come that way?

My appologies for all these no doubt beginner questions, but as I mentioned above...when it comes to anything shotgun related, I have been oretty much under the rock since the late 90's..
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    we would need you gun to do that, and then shipping back
    you best bet as you are in new market is to take it to Tac ord. Casey is the man when it comes to shotguns
    bbb
    Thanks for the information. Tactical Ordnance is very close to me.
    "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war."

Mind sharing the thread pitch?
    "Never run when you can walk, never walk when you can stand, never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lay down, never lay down when you can sleep, and NEVER pass a supply of clean water.” -Sledge

Quote Originally Posted by Proton View Post
    Mind sharing the thread pitch?
    Sorry I have no idea what it is.

Guys... I'm trying to gather as much info before taking a plunge on your Turknelli...so I need to know, if I can get the full size export tube and plug it myself.

I appologize if I stumbled upon some kind of a "secret handshake club" type of question that is not supposed to be asked, but if that is the case could you then PM me instead?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

CGN Regular
    Buy one, they come blocked to 5rnds 2 3/4".
    The chamber is 2 3/4" and 3".
    The new tube is for those wanting to be able to load 5 of 3". The new tube may not be for you unless you shoot 3" shells.
    In which case you will need to block it permanently as anymore than 5 in a semi is illegal in canuckastan.
    Hope this helps and welcome to the secret handshake club.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    The new tube is for those wanting to be able to load 5 of 3". The new tube may not be for you unless you shoot 3" shells.
    In which case you will need to block it permanently as anymore than 5 in a semi is illegal in canuckastan.
    This! !!

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    Ok thank you.
    Yes I do realize, that any more than 5 is illegal in a semi.
    Of course I will want to shoot 3 inch shells.

So basically yes, I do get to block it myself to fit the 5x3 inch by sensible means (such as a plastic plug), instead of bastardizing the tube via crimp (which might snag the spring and possibly induce a failure to feed)....correct?
    Last edited by CZ Shooter; 06-18-2021 at 05:33 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    Ok thank you.
    Yes I do realize, that any more than 5 is illegal in a semi.
    Of course I will want to shoot 3 inch shells.

So basically yes, I do get to block it myself to fit the 5x3 inch by sensible means (such as a plastic plug), instead of bastardizing the tube via crimp (which might snag the spring and possibly induce a failure to feed)....correct?
    IANAL but the modification has to be permanent.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    IANAL but the modification has to be permanent.
    Ok...but what I'm getting at, that part is solely up to me...correct? (meaning I get the tube unmolested from your end)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast