CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: TURKNELLI FULL LENGTH magazine tube

  1. #1
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,079

    TURKNELLI FULL LENGTH magazine tube

    TURKNELLI FULL-LENGTH MAGAZINE TUBE

    $79.99

    Replacement parts for# The S&J Turknelli benelli m4 clone

    #this is finished product that# has now been cerakoted

    99% finish

    This item is for export

    this item if used in Canada will have to be blocked to 5 rounds of# 3inch shells

    also will work with

    Charles daley 612

    revolution armory Impact r4

    Saulan Tac 12

    14 in stock
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/t...magazine-tube/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Member Anthony Nardelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Newmarket, Ontario
    Posts
    94
    Will you be able to perform the 5 round limit for 3" shells or that strictly is an end user responsibility?
    Last edited by Anthony Nardelli; 06-09-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    "If you shake the trees, be prepared to rake the leaves!"

  3. #3
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Prince George, BC
    Posts
    157
    This is perfect! Saves me from fighting with opening up the stock mag tube!

    Thank you for making this available

  4. #4
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Greenhorse six's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alberta,using the first rule of how not to be seen.
    Posts
    3,597
    Do you know if these will work on the P4 Komando?
    I have a serious phobia of being alone.
    I take solace in military tactics because they emphasize teamwork and working with others.

  5. #5
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorse six View Post
    Do you know if these will work on the P4 Komando?
    all of the m=benelli clones we have tried use the same threads. the p4 comando was the first rebranded m4 clone that o,dell imported, its the only one i have not had my hand on
    if it does not fit send it back for a full refund
    simon

  6. #6
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Nardelli View Post
    Will you be able to perform the 5 round limit for 3" shells or that strictly is an end user responsibility?
    we would need you gun to do that, and then shipping back
    you best bet as you are in new market is to take it to Tac ord. Casey is the man when it comes to shotguns
    bbb

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    46
    Is it also compatible with the benelli m4 or just the clones?

  8. #8
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkusch View Post
    Is it also compatible with the benelli m4 or just the clones?
    same thread pitch but we have not tried it as we dont have one, so can not confirm
    simon

  9. #9
    CGN Regular CZ Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    TURKNELLI FULL-LENGTH MAGAZINE TUBE

    $79.99

    Replacement parts for# The S&J Turknelli benelli m4 clone

    #this is finished product that# has now been cerakoted

    99% finish

    This item is for export

    this item if used in Canada will have to be blocked to 5 rounds of# 3inch shells

    also will work with

    Charles daley 612

    revolution armory Impact r4

    Saulan Tac 12

    14 in stock
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/t...magazine-tube/
    This might seem like an odd question (ok few questions), but I only recently learned that the Canuck Operator is a clone of the M4, as I'm not very up to date on all the shotgun models out there:

    Is "Turknelli" an actual/official model/sub-model name of the Operator, or is it just one of those catchy slangs used by those in the know?

    Also...do I understand it correctly, that this tube has no restrictions and it is the end users responsibility to bastardize it as per the Canadian mag limits?

    And finally...where is S&J located in Ontario and are you the official importer of these shotguns?

    Thank you in advance for any replies.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

  10. #10
    Business Member badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    13,079
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    This might seem like an odd question (ok few questions), but I only recently learned that the Canuck Operator is a clone of the M4, as I'm not very up to date on all the shotgun models out there:

    Is "Turknelli" an actual/official model/sub-model name of the Operator, or is it just one of those catchy slangs used by those in the know?

    Also...do I understand it correctly, that this tube has no restrictions and it is the end users responsibility to bastardize it as per the Canadian mag limits?

    And finally...where is S&J located in Ontario and are you the official importer of these shotguns?

    Thank you in advance for any replies.
    So. Turknelli of course means Turkish benelli
    This is a thing we at s&j come up wirh a few years ago go and became viral. When we started building custom modified benelli clones.
    As we are well know for the last 20 years for building custom shotguns as well as the 187 different shotgun products.
    The #turknelli became a global thing. That now everyone is useing it.
    We have built our Turknelli on x3 different manufacturers . Working directly with them to improve them
    We have been waiting for 6 months for more guns as of Jan 2021 they were approved for import into the usa.
    More then 100k were imported .
    This means nothing for canada.
    That's about to chance very soon.
    Bbb


    custom

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •