Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 03/08 kriss vector .22 lr extended 30rds Pin 10 magazine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jladdy View Post
    Yea I thought we were good and bought 5-30's and when they arrived pinned i was confused but yea. at least we can have the Short barrel with the CAR stock in Non restricted. I ordered my mags from IRUNGUNS wasnt that expensive way cheaper than canadian sales. the factory mags are pretty tight quality. same as the rifle. its smooth shooting kids love it and i have had fewer stoppages than my 10/22 use any HV round nose its accurate and fun. mags all drop free Not hard to clean. its a pretty good little NR semi .22 JMTC
    Have you shot groups on paper?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 223xcr View Post
    It’s limited to 10 because someone brought in a pistol version limiting all mags for it to 10 rounds same fiasco as the 10/22
    and because of that, im not getting one... hopefully they think about that next time they bring in a pistol version for 3 people... unless the restricted is the more popular version???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    and because of that, im not getting one... hopefully they think about that next time they bring in a pistol version for 3 people... unless the restricted is the more popular version???
    I used to think that way too, then I realized that I was mostly just pissing away most of the rounds in a 25rd mag, and that I'd rather become more efficient at reloads with multiple10rd pistol shaped mags.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    I used to think that way too, then I realized that I was mostly just pissing away most of the rounds in a 25rd mag, and that I'd rather become more efficient at reloads with multiple10rd pistol shaped mags.
    Yea imo it's fun to do tacticool reloads. It is dumb that they can make up garbage like that though.
    YEA BABY!

I fail to understand why the rcmp use American gun laws when determining Canadian firearm classification and accessories. Show that picture to any Canadian who doesn’t own a gun and tell them it’s a pistol, they’ll think you’re trying to fool them.

These American pistol laws are just as asinine as the rcmp using another countries policy to interpret ours.

These, and the 10/22 should have no capacity limits. There are plenty of 30 rounders already in the wild for these
    Last edited by ColinD; 01-17-2022 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Grammar

CGN Regular
    already sold out?
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    I fail to understand why the rcmp use American gun laws when determining Canadian firearm classification and accessories. Show that picture to any Canadian who doesn’t own a gun and tell them it’s a pistol, they’ll think you’re trying to fool them.

These American pistol laws are just as asinine as the rcmp using another countries policy to interpret ours.

These, like the 10/22 should have no capacity limits. There are plenty of 30 rounders already in the wild for these
    The 10/22 magazines DO have capacity limits...now.

EDIT: First person who says magwell adaptor gets to explain it...so don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    The 10/22 magazines DO have capacity limits...now.

EDIT: First person who says magwell adaptor gets to explain it...so don't do it.
    Poor use of grammar. I know the 10/22 has BS capacity limits. I edited my post. Thanks

03/08

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12