03/08 kriss vector .22 lr extended 30rds Pin 10 magazine

SolelyOutdoors

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Screenshot 2021-06-09 112458.jpg

Extended capacity magazine for the KRISS Vector .22LR. This magazine holds 10 rounds of .22 long rifle rimfire ammunition.

This magazine is only for use with the Vector 22. We do not guarantee fit nor function with any other firearm

CLICK HERE

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-09 112458.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-09 112458.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5,829
Last edited:
Yea I thought we were good and bought 5-30's and when they arrived pinned i was confused but yea. at least we can have the Short barrel with the CAR stock in Non restricted. I ordered my mags from IRUNGUNS wasnt that expensive way cheaper than canadian sales. the factory mags are pretty tight quality. same as the rifle. its smooth shooting kids love it and i have had fewer stoppages than my 10/22 use any HV round nose its accurate and fun. mags all drop free Not hard to clean. its a pretty good little NR semi .22 JMTC

Yea I thought we were good and bought 5-30's and when they arrived pinned i was confused but yea. at least we can have the Short barrel with the CAR stock in Non restricted. I ordered my mags from IRUNGUNS wasnt that expensive way cheaper than canadian sales. the factory mags are pretty tight quality. same as the rifle. its smooth shooting kids love it and i have had fewer stoppages than my 10/22 use any HV round nose its accurate and fun. mags all drop free Not hard to clean. its a pretty good little NR semi .22 JMTC

Have you shot groups on paper?

It’s limited to 10 because someone brought in a pistol version limiting all mags for it to 10 rounds same fiasco as the 10/22

and because of that, im not getting one... hopefully they think about that next time they bring in a pistol version for 3 people... unless the restricted is the more popular version???

and because of that, im not getting one... hopefully they think about that next time they bring in a pistol version for 3 people... unless the restricted is the more popular version???
I used to think that way too, then I realized that I was mostly just pissing away most of the rounds in a 25rd mag, and that I'd rather become more efficient at reloads with multiple10rd pistol shaped mags.

I used to think that way too, then I realized that I was mostly just pissing away most of the rounds in a 25rd mag, and that I'd rather become more efficient at reloads with multiple10rd pistol shaped mags.

Yea imo it's fun to do tacticool reloads. It is dumb that they can make up garbage like that though.

I fail to understand why the rcmp use American gun laws when determining Canadian firearm classification and accessories. Show that picture to any Canadian who doesn’t own a gun and tell them it’s a pistol, they’ll think you’re trying to fool them.

These American pistol laws are just as asinine as the rcmp using another countries policy to interpret ours.

These, and the 10/22 should have no capacity limits. There are plenty of 30 rounders already in the wild for these

Last edited:
I fail to understand why the rcmp use American gun laws when determining Canadian firearm classification and accessories. Show that picture to any Canadian who doesn’t own a gun and tell them it’s a pistol, they’ll think you’re trying to fool them.

These American pistol laws are just as asinine as the rcmp using another countries policy to interpret ours.

These, like the 10/22 should have no capacity limits. There are plenty of 30 rounders already in the wild for these

The 10/22 magazines DO have capacity limits...now.

EDIT: First person who says magwell adaptor gets to explain it...so don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom