Thread: 2 thumbs up - after sale service from FOC!

2 thumbs up - after sale service from FOC!

Purchase a rifle recently and without going into details, the shipment was received damaged. I took pictures, wrote down the pertinent observations and emailed FOC with my concerns.

It needs to be said:
    FOC acknowledged receipt of my concerns right away and said they would get back to me shortly.
    They did with most satisfactory corrective action.

It is my opinion one is better to buy from a better shop in case of "problems" afterward. FOC proved me right, they were there and promptly with efficient, pleasant and courteous service.

Two thumbs up to you team FOC. Special thanks to Morgan C. who handled my case.

* My next rifle purchase will be from FOC, just waiting for North-Sylva to bring some in.

* On behalf of FOC, I will make another $100 donation to the CCFR legal challenge fund.

Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I think that's the mark of a good business; not whether things always go right, but that they're willing to make it right when things do go wrong.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

Agreed
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Dealt with Morgan at FOC for several purchases.
    Great and friendly service always.

This is great to see - not only in FOC's integrity in fixing a problem (and every business will inevitably have some issue with product, customer service, etc.), but also in the OP highlighting the concern and the resolution. I have seen too many people simply complain and when the retailer offers to fix it, they don't accept the retailer's course of action. It is great to see both the problem resolved promptly and an indication that as a result the buyer will buy again from FOC. I have bought from FOC on multiple occasions, both by mail and in person and on all occasions, I found their dedication and focus on the customer's needs to be top notch. They have a great team there, whether it is Morgan, Dan, Alfred, and the rest of the gang.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Btabin & Gazelle: Good point. My personal ethic is always to politely sort out any issue directly with the vendor first.

The experience or outcome may justify it to be shared.

In this case FOC displayed superb business ethics and Customer service. I felt important to share with fellow gunners.
    Spock to Kirk: