Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: A Tokarev in 10mm auto!?!?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Looks similar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    So I watched the video .
    The pistol shoots 10mm and 40sw , most parts between it and the m57 are interchangeable . At first he thought it was shooting in auto because the owner messed with the trigger group hence why he was testing it one shot at a time . He later asked the owner if it was worked in and the answer is no . The slide will bite u with the stock grips . U shouldn’t shoot 10mm on the m57 frame because it’s not as heavy duty so at the end he rapid fires 40sw on the m57 frame and it doesn’t auto fire which he was suspecting .he says many owners who shot the z10 a lot say the frame isn’t strong enough and ends up cracking even though it’s beefed up in certain areas as compared to the m57.

All in all he says , it’s an unfinished pistol that was converted and NOT a very good pistol at all . He does finish by saying , it’s worth buying to have in your collection as long as you don’t overpay (approx 100 euros) because there isn’t a huge amount of them in circulation and it’s cool to have .

I likely missed some stuff but that’s the video in a nutshell
    Wow thanks very much, so we still need to see if the m57 mag will take 10mm/.40, I have a bunch of .40 so will try the mags if I can find the ammo, I was planning to run toned down 10mm and good to know it will run the .40 also. Thanks again!

EDIT: I just tried a .40 round in my M57 mag and will slide part way in but no go, yea yacmight be able to tweak them but feeding could be an issue!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 06-12-2021 at 12:38 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Does M-57 grips fits on this pistol?
    You're out!

I've seen the video where he racks the slide and does so with ease...a little too much for me....i wonder if the springs will take the loads....I have Glock, Colt and Sig in 10mm and the slides a rough to cycle because of the springs....this looks flimsy to me....then again I'd have to try one....are there any other springs available for this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HKRoger View Post
    I've seen the video where he racks the slide and does so with ease...a little too much for me....i wonder if the springs will take the loads....I have Glock, Colt and Sig in 10mm and the slides a rough to cycle because of the springs....this looks flimsy to me....then again I'd have to try one....are there any other springs available for this?
    Of the Glock colt and Sig, which one do you like best and why? Which one would you not recommend!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I was just sent a tracking number from Wolverine Supplies. Ooooh. Can't wait!
    (>​_o)┏━ ~~~~~~~⊃

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Jack View Post
    Nice, still waiting for my tracking number!

C’mon Ontario CFO!!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by _JR_ View Post
    C’mon Ontario CFO!!!
    So for everyone waiting on these, they have a 5 digit serial number...... transfers are slow because they are "duplicated" a lot in the system. My guess is that they keep running into SKS serial numbers that are the same......but wait Ty...wouldn't that mean that they still have all those old Long Gun serial numbers still in their system that they were supposed to destroy and cull years ago!?!?

The RCMP would never be untrustworthy like that and go against a direct order form the federal government in an attempt to undermine them for the opposing party of the time!?!?!? Say it aint so TY!!!! say it aint so.....

** End Sarcasm **
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Jack View Post
    Got one too, but no transfer notification yet. You know, they could just be printing the shipping labels ahead of time :P (sorry!)
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.