CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: Crates of Used Guns In The Door, We Need Space!

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    48
    Geeze what is the recoil like on a 9.3x57?

  2. #12
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Trade Ins from Europe. If you want the newest gun on the market, you have to trade off one of yours in order to make room. There is limits on how many of each type that can be registered to you.
    My wife thinks that's a great system!

  3. #13
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    2,631
    Curious if most of the trade ins are m96 and 98 sporters or if you just bring them in because they will sell?

  4. #14
    Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
    Posts
    4,012
    Curious if most of the trade ins are m96 and 98 sporters or if you just bring them in because they will sell?
    We buy 100 gun mystery boxes. These guns tend to be the majority.

  5. #15
    Super GunNutz colton12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    North vancouver,British Columbia, Can
    Posts
    14
    Been debating one of these for a while. Couldn’t pass it up this time!

  6. #16
    Newbie BuzzJr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by TE27trueno View Post
    Geeze what is the recoil like on a 9.3x57?
    Apparently it’s not very bad, just a 9.3mm bullet squeezed into a 8mm Mauser case. Swedish farmers nick named the 9.3x57 guns as “potatiskastaren” or potato guns because of the poor ballistics and bullet drop. The 9.3x62 is the real kicker it’s legal in most of Africa for dangerous game.

  7. #17
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    LOL... many of us often piss and moan about the current state that Canada is in right now... what you just described just now seems horrific !
    No joke, i'm moving to the states partly because of the absolutely retarded gun laws in this country

  8. #18
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    ......the Vanishing Point .
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    No joke, i'm moving to the states partly because of the absolutely retarded gun laws in this country
    You may want to take a look at what is going on in the U.S. right now with a Biden govt. in power . Crime rates are soaring , their borders are wide open to anybody and everybody ; and the State of Texas is now proposing to build their own wall with Mexico because of the huge influx of illegals coming into the State . The U.S. may not be the land of milk and honey that you think it is as some States have very strict gun laws already in place ; and they are looking to bring in more gun bans . Meanwhile , many police departments are being defunded , and huge numbers of police officers are resigning in mass. You may want to look before you leap .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

  9. #19
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer zuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cochrane Ont
    Posts
    7,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    You may want to take a look at what is going on in the U.S. right now with a Biden govt. in power . Crime rates are soaring , their borders are wide open to anybody and everybody ; and the State of Texas is now proposing to build their own wall with Mexico because of the huge influx of illegals coming into the State . The U.S. may not be the land of milk and honey that you think it is as some States have very strict gun laws already in place ; and they are looking to bring in more gun bans . Meanwhile , many police departments are being defunded , and huge numbers of police officers are resigning in mass. You may want to look before you leap .
    But your allowed to defend yourself. There are 50 state's afterall. So far

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    43
    Bought 3 m96 Mausers from you back when you would do the 20% off sales. Great guns. Any chance of a 20% off sale soon?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •