Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BnT AG APC-9 Non-restricted in stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    Well, you know there’s no requirement to have an FRT. In what way is it not legal? If I could dremel out the APC magwell to fit some other magazine that’s legal.

Heck, I bet I wouldn’t even need to make a new pin, I would never use the lame 5 round lower anyways. The pin is part of the lower, and I’m extremely dubious that it’s even completely solid, it’s had to have been installed somehow, right?
    Why is it pinned then!?!?! Cuz everything gis kosher???

Requirement or not, go right ahead.

Please let us all know how your experience goes

And just cuz it seems you "know" but those pins have a detent in them so dremel away
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Not sure what the hostility is about here.

I’ve taken my GHM9 apart, there’s only a clip that keeps the pin from fully retracting, and no detent. I’ve talked to guys in the US and their lowers are the same whether for a APC or GHM.

The only thing stopping me is that it’s 4 grand for another PCC that I don’t need, and I haven’t got to see an APC up close to see what they did to make that pin hard to remove.

I have a MCS that came with the Remloc stocks disabled for the Canadian market for some reason, I removed that and duplicated the missing parts, so I’m a bit past dremel usage and unworried about the lack of FRT on NR firearms.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    So far it is only the GHM9 that accepts glock lowers
    Lowers are interchange between the APC9/45 and the GHM9/45...doesn't matter if its for B&T magazines or Glock or Sig P320.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Regular
    I hate to chime in on things like this but here’s the info straight from the supplier/distributor.

“All APC rifles have a permanent front pivot pin. This is a safety feature that was built into the rifles by B&T to prevent any chance of compatibility between the semi-auto APC rifles and their prohibited full-auto versions. This feature aided in the non-restricted status of the APC rifles granted by the RCMP.”

Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    Not sure what the hostility is about here.

I’ve taken my GHM9 apart, there’s only a clip that keeps the pin from fully retracting, and no detent. I’ve talked to guys in the US and their lowers are the same whether for a APC or GHM.

The only thing stopping me is that it’s 4 grand for another PCC that I don’t need, and I haven’t got to see an APC up close to see what they did to make that pin hard to remove.

I have a MCS that came with the Remloc stocks disabled for the Canadian market for some reason, I removed that and duplicated the missing parts, so I’m a bit past dremel usage and unworried about the lack of FRT on NR firearms.
    I'll snap pics of mine to show ya then and what hostility!?!?! Saying go and do it for yourself to find out is hostile!??! LMAO OK then

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Lowers are interchange between the APC9/45 and the GHM9/45...doesn't matter if its for B&T magazines or Glock or Sig P320.
    LMAO I owe an apc and ghm9s I know that but with the APC having a lower that is "permanently" affixed it isn't just a pop on solution, that's why my GHM9 lowers don't work with our Canada compliant APC rifles
    Last edited by bfiles; 06-15-2021 at 03:16 PM.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    I hate to chime in on things like this but here’s the info straight from the supplier/distributor.

“All APC rifles have a permanent front pivot pin. This is a safety feature that was built into the rifles by B&T to prevent any chance of compatibility between the semi-auto APC rifles and their prohibited full-auto versions. This feature aided in the non-restricted status of the APC rifles granted by the RCMP.”
    Fvck me thank you!!!!! For some that didn't quite understand what I was trying to say
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

More then likely why there isn't any APC Glocks available in Canada yet or why Wolverine had such a hard time trying to get the GHM9 glocks approved to begin with.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Fvck me thank you!!!!! For some that didn't quite understand what I was trying to say
    My pleasure. The text in quotations from my comment is unadulterated and as it was sent to me upon questioning if/why there was a non removable lower directly to the importer. I think that should answer anyone’s questions about changing lowers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    I guess I misread you but yeah, the mocking go ahead and do it because you think I’ll get fooked legally message I got from that seemed a bit hostile.

Please post a pic of the takedown pin area if you’re willing.

IMO, RCMP stupidity around FRT’s is not what makes a gun NR or not, compatibility with FA lowers doesn’t seem to be in the law anywhere that I see. But, these are the people who want to say the APC9Pro is so different from the APC9 that it needs another 2 years to approve.

My bad if it came off harsh...

The front pin is solid and flat on bith sides. Give bit and I'll snap a pic but think of the right side of the pin on the ghm9, rhats how the pin is on both sides on the APC9
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast