Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BnT AG APC-9 Non-restricted in stock

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Just fvcking buy it!! I might too LMAO
    How much longer is the the receiver on this NR version from yours would you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    How much longer is the the receiver on this NR version from yours would you say?
    I was wondering the same thing. The upper receiver on this one looks about as long as the receiver on the restricted apc223. I'm wondering how it would look with a realistically sized faux suppressor versus the big donk hanging off the end of bfiles'.

Last night I kept switching back and forth between the restricted and match pictures and the restricted is definitely way nicer...

As a few others have said it almost makes it not worthit as at the size it's at you may as well get the apc223. Not really a compact looking pcc at this point. I'm torn...

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. The upper receiver on this one looks about as long as the receiver on the restricted apc223. I'm wondering how it would look with a realistically sized faux suppressor versus the big donk hanging off the end of bfiles'.

Last night I kept switching back and forth between the restricted and match pictures and the restricted is definitely way nicer...

As a few others have said it almost makes it not worthit as at the size it's at you may as well get the apc223. Not really a compact looking pcc at this point. I'm torn...
    Same reasons why I haven't grabbed one yet. I mean if the price was 3k it would be a significant enough price difference from the 223 to make me jump on it.

Same reasons why I haven't grabbed one yet. I mean if the price was 3k it would be a significant enough price difference from the 223 to make me jump on it.
    Realize though that the apc9 comes with a t1... which is like an 800-900$ red dot. I see lots of people disregarding this... it would be what I put on the apc9 anyways so I see the value in it being included.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Realize though that the apc9 comes with a t1... which is like an 800-900$ red dot. I see lots of people disregarding this... it would be what I put on the apc9 anyways so I see the value in it being included.
    True but the other hand I already have several high end optics so it would have been nice if the distro left it out of the package to have a distinctively lower price point from the 223.

True but the other hand I already have several high end optics so it would have been nice if the distro left it out of the package to have a distinctively lower price point from the 223.
    The option would have been nice I agree

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Does the APC have the Glock lower option? I thought it was only the GMH9-G that did?
    As said, the lower exists and fits fine. For whatever reason we can’t get APC’s with them in Canada. I gotta figure removal of this pin and making a new one wouldn’t be all that hard.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    You guys wouldn't disregard it coming with the T1, once you see how amazing it shoots out of the box. Like it's already been sighted in and supposedly from what Tyson from Wolverine the T1 co-witness with the irons flipped down
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    As said, the lower exists and fits fine. For whatever reason we can’t get APC’s with them in Canada. I gotta figure removal of this pin and making a new one wouldn’t be all that hard.
    But then would it be legal and does a glock apc have an FRT?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Well, you know there’s no requirement to have an FRT. In what way is it not legal? If I could dremel out the APC magwell to fit some other magazine that’s legal.

Heck, I bet I wouldn’t even need to make a new pin, I would never use the lame 5 round lower anyways. The pin is part of the lower, and I’m extremely dubious that it’s even completely solid, it’s had to have been installed somehow, right?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast