Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trade Ex

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tokguy's Avatar
    So you thought blaggarding them online was the thing to do...?
    Always liked Tradex...they were always top notch to deal with. Polite and fast
    Red Adair " arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig, you get all covered in s--t; and the only one who has any fun is the pig "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    How dare a company that doesn't have a storefront not welcome me into their nonexistent store! Lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

All the time I dealt with them I got no issues. Never went to knock on their door though

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The board is full of more than one or two reasonable complaints about the rifles which has been purchased from this company.

I dealt with Tradex just a few months ago to purchase mauser sight hoods and leather slings. They arrived so fast I thought they were in BC . Excellent service and nothing bad to say��

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Robertson View Post
    Wow, are you guys always looking for conflict?? I did call and email and banged on the door. It was about zero distance from where I was going. And I got zero. Once again I will avoid CGN.
    Hey Ian, in my experience TradeEx has always been great.

I hear ya wrt the frustration when anyone doesn't answer the phone, reply to email & ignores the door... Was it an unplanned drop in? Anthony has always been very approachable in my experience, very helpful...

Polite discourse, impromptu meetings, gentleman's handshake deals et al, have all but disappeared in today's society. Remember when I made just such a visit to your shop with the single shot 50? You stopped what you were doing & we had a look at what was going on. I still appreciate your kindness and making time for me when I needed help.

Kind Regards
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Contributing Dealer aacollectible's Avatar
    Mondays is our busiest day of the week as orders, emails etc pile up from over the weekend, so getting us on the phone on Mondays is not always the easiest. Unfortunately we have been unable to serve customers over the counter the last few months due to Covid, hence the message on our home page.

Never had an issue with Tradeex. Always good, and I've spent a lot of money on them over the years.

Fair prices, good communication, and good service.

If any individuals think they can do a better job, maybe they should start a business of their own.
    The West wants Out!

Tradex is one of my go-to places to look for my next firearm. From surplus rifles to target pistols I have never been disappointed in their service or firearm grading.
    Never tried dropping in though. Too far a drive from B.C.

Oh well better luck next time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast