Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trade Ex

CGN frequent flyer
    Bought my first rifle from TradeEx: An M96 that has killed many mooses. Way better than any Remington 710 that were offered at the store for the same price.

Anthony was first class.

David

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendX View Post
    Do any of you guys read more than what the OP posted?

The Trade Ex website clearly states what is happening with them.

We are open and processing mail order sales with limited staff. Unfortunately no appointments or curb side pick ups are available until further notice.

have decided to downsize T.E.C. Trade Ex Canada. Inc. considerably, by slowing down on purchases and reducing inventory.

we are not closing, we are just simplifying things for ourselves.

The replies I see here are from people who never looked for the information themselves but instead read the headline, made assumptions, and went with what the other guy said. This is EXACTLY why the mainstream media posts juicy bold headlines in their news feed. People only read headlines. That's how easy it is to manipulate people.

To summarize:

Trade-Ex is not closing.
    They are reducing inventory and will be running the business as a hobby from now on.
    They do not take appointments for curbside pickup.

To some this may seem like onspiracy theories, but its posted on the Trade-Ex website homepage.
    Hey this only has been posted on their homepage for a year, give people some time
    Pitting is not patina!!!
    The only thing better than a big slow bullet is a big fast bullet!
    Is the government incompetent or are you just wrong about what they’re trying to accomplish?

CGN Regular
    I have bought from TradeEx in the past.
    All my Emails, Phone Calls, Texts always answered. No issues or hiccups!
    Shipping, payment, Photos requested, and gun details clearly stated or doubts clarified.
    No problems from me!
    Thanks Tony!

CGN Regular
    Tradex hasn't been answering my emails lately. Sent a few over the last 2 months. No replies...

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    Tradex hasn't been answering my emails lately. Sent a few over the last 2 months. No replies...
    Maybe your email is ending up as junk? I emailed them maybe 2 months ago about a replacement Husqy barrel, and about 7 days later it was in my hands on the other side of the country.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by edmmatt View Post
    Maybe your email is ending up as junk? I emailed them maybe 2 months ago about a replacement Husqy barrel, and about 7 days later it was in my hands on the other side of the country.
    Nope. Nothing in the spam can. For that matter, the other party that hasn't been responding to my emails is (az) - (tec) armoury. Is there a better way to contact those guys? Name is getting censored?

I've just gotten In touch with "the other party". It's spotty at best. Ive msg'd them a long time ago and no reply. Then out of the blue I got a very detailed reply that answered my query regarding stuff in Canada but listed out of stock. They then offered to order another part when they locate one and just said to buy it in backorder and wait, if I was willing to do so. I've been on the very first Type 81 preorder a long time ago. If anything helped me with Zen-like patience, that certainly did! Anyways after their last reply I had another question about a couple other things and after a couple weeks, I'm still waiting for a reply. I think messages and emails go down to their FFL wherever, and possibly get forwarded to the listening post up here in the Okanagan where the forward observer replies, possibly after researching the viability of the questioning I put forth. I have to be fair, if my enquiries were simple and straightforward, I'd probably just be able to go to the big box sporting goods store and grab it off the shelf. My questions are for those who specialize in the bringing in for me items of specific, rare or otherwise hard to obtain and shiny things for my firearms... All these places have usually more than 1 way to contact them, most of which would probably not give you a reply quick enough if you figured to try and touch base while you are en route to their shop lol

Bought from marstars. Great guys. Makes me sad seeing the gun industry in Canada downsizing while I'm just getting into it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234