Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals invoke S.39, refuse to provide evidence

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcroft View Post
    The government never fights fair, they fight to win. And they have unlimited resources ( provided by you) to continue forever.
    The government of Venezuela thought the money would never run out, so did Zimbabwe. No government has unlimited funds, especially a government that destroys its GDP with insane covid overreactions, er restrictions. If people don't work, and the government continues to print money....

If'n we don't learn from history...
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-29308509

Last edited by CommonCents; 11-23-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Revolution people the time for political correctness has come to an end. We need to stop financing court battles that only prove what we already know and start financing private militia units much like they do in the states. I made a lot of good friends in the states as well as family and trust me if Biden tries to disarm it’s citizens it’s gonna be a #### show and it’s gonna spill over into Canada much like it did in the American civil war

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    "Many questions come to mind. What is in the government's evidence that's so secret or such a danger to national security that even the Associate Chief Justice of the Federal Court of Canada can't see it? What could it possibly be? Could it be that the government has no evidence at all, and the prohibition is simply a political wedge issue to divide Canadians and secure urban votes? If so, what an incredibly corrupt use of government power that would be. Why wouldn't the government just deal fairly with gun owners? We aren't criminals, we haven't done anything to deserve this."

If I were to take a bet, I would say the government has no evidence. The OIC is politically and ideology driven.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Nothing from the CPC ???
    UCP member
    CPC member

How do you get ahold of them anonymous guys ? I am sure they can leak all of the information needed
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Well that’s a ####ing joke how nice the government has the choice to withhold evidence if this does not prove how corrupt Canada and her political system is I don’t know what is. I truly Beleive the only thing to save our country is a full out revolution just like when the United States cut ties to England being politically correct is not working anymore. The ########ers make up laws to suit themselves and there agenda. If anyone so much as gives them one screw from a firearm your nothing but a damn fool
    Well, it worked then, I see no reason why it won't work today. Hypotetically, what can a bunch of libtards do against 2.5 million patriots?

I am beyond dumbfounded.

How can any prudent (not saying ours is) legal system just accept the fact that a defendant REFUSES to submit evidence. Wouldn't something like this result in immediate forfeiture of a case?

#### me how is this even possible.
    You've been in a coma for 6 years. If you can read this, we're trying to get through to you. Please... wake up.

GunNutz
    on a similar note, tim Ball had a case against climate scientist micheal mann in canada
    The judge asked the climate scientist for his proof. Mann failed to produce the proof. Judge ruled in favour of Ball

BANNED
    https://print2a.com/browse?folder=

They want violent revolution so they can march UN chinese blue helmet soldiers into our country and lock us down and force us to accept communism under the threat of violence. The worst possible scenario is communist/nazi genocide, this sick ideology being pushed on us is a result and manifestation of operation paperclip and the CIA being 100% out of control and unaccountable combined with the elites disgusting trading of human beings and even worse kids. Jeffery Epstein was the tip of a pedophileberg. I know that the RCMP was training chinese police "cadets" at the penhold air base they walked right past me and there is reports of chinese troops training on saltspring island. What they are about to do to us in the next 5-10 years is a violent communist takeover exactly like what they have done in so many places before. Honestly I'm probably preaching to the choir but you all need to get your head in this game, ya'll mocked the #### outta me a decade a go in this very forum... not so funny now huh.

Our government is corrupted as #### and criminal, beholden to people unaccountable to us. The only reason that they probably don't wanna release the evidence is because the RCMP and liberal party probably wound that psychopath up and paid him all that money he withdrew from brinks the day before he went on a killing spree.

Keep your eyes on the shadows there are dark forces at work here. Take care of yourself and develop your skills and abilities and learn new ones. Stay in a high level of physical and mental readiness.

We are at a definitive point in History, They have tipped their hand with covid bull#### and in doing so have made it more socially acceptable to openly question the governments integrity. Many news stations now seeing their own demise in continuing to lie and are choosing to break real news stories again and this gives me hope, their is strength in numbers and some will hung out to dry for sure but the herd will survive... and that makes their vampiric pedophile blood boil.
    Last edited by combatshotgun; 06-17-2021 at 10:09 PM.