Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Liberals invoke S.39, refuse to provide evidence

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsince2k View Post
    Canada deserves better
    I would have thought so based on what we've achieved so far and the potential we have (maybe had now) going forward, but under the current situation we find ourselves in I have to ask why. Why do we deserve better when we seem to be content with the superficial, deceitful, divisive, 'tear it all down' crowd (I could go on with a long list of similar descriptions but you get my point) we let lead us. Because if that's so, and apparently it is, we deserve what we get and nothing better at all.

But you're right, the infighting here has to stop.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-boss-man View Post
    So I go out and I buy a stock, a trigger group and barreled action. Take it home and put it together to make a rifle, but the action isn't really smooth as glass so I break out a file and sand paper to give some finishing touches. Did I just manufacture a rifle or assemble one? Am I now guilty of a criminal offence?
    The barreled action is a firearm, like how anyone who ever bought an AR-15 lower receiver and assembled it into a shooting firearm isn't guilty of manufacturing. You didn't turn a hunk of metal into a frame or receiver of a barreled weapon. You started with a receiver and then assembled it into a barreled weapon.

firearm means a barrelled weapon from which any shot, bullet or other projectile can be discharged and that is capable of causing serious bodily injury or death to a person, and includes any frame or receiver of such a barrelled weapon and anything that can be adapted for use as a firearm; (arme à feu)
    My interpretation relies on the fact you are turning nothing into a firearm, rather than how people buy receivers like the Dlask arms 10/22 receiver and assemble but not manufacture a firearm because you already started with a firearm as defined by the criminal code so you aren't manufacturing a firearm out of nothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    there;s a big difference between building/assembling a firearm from components and manufacturing a firearm. I wouldn't think it would be that confusing for most folks....

allow me to dumb it down....
    building/assembling means you already have all the components and do not have to make any from scratch. For legal purposes this only applies to the receiver and when folks are building and assembling, they are doing so with a premade receiver and the receiver "is" the gun.

manufacturing means you are taking a raw material and turning it into a functioning receiver capable of accepting parts that you build/assemble into a complete firearm.
    If you accept that the RCMP can make laws up on their own..... this also applies to 60% and 80& receivers..... however that is not written into law unless it got put in C71 or any of this other liberal nonsense.

made in mexico, assembled in the usa.

Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    to be fair, there are health risks to all surgeries..? there's a risk to drowning if you use water? legal gun owners cause the 95+% of crime they dont pepetrate?

this is the weakest form of fraud the government could be exposed as without consequences. Look at the scandals
    Hmmm...looks like my sarcasm was a little too subtle...

If you think about it in the larger context, this action by the federal gov't makes perfect sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the multiple steps that are all happening simultaneously to neuter a population and render it subservient and defenseless.
    It boggles my mind that many people (even on this site) fail to see the lock-stepping pieces falling into place, and that the time to stop this is rapidly diminishing.
    I may be stating the obvious here but unless kanadians are prepared to band together in a IRA type defense against the obvious delay, stalling, illegal mandate, open parliamentary disobedience of existing laws and the open commission of crimes against humanity by the federal and provincial gov'ts...wondering why, hoping for the best, putting trust in the law and the justice systems of the country are only going to lead to a failed free state and an new totalitarian regime of sorts. Think cuba and fidel.
    If your thinking great reset, your seeing it now develop in kanada, and its already in operation in Australia, and likely New Zealand as well. MHO of course.

Its bigger than that

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    This we all suspected/knew from the beginning.

There is nothing secret on this public matter. There is nothing so sensitive that it cannot be produced for the eyes of the judge only.
    Therfore it is clear the lieberals never had anything solid justifying such unprecedented theft of property.

Lies and deceits will fire back at them. Pun intended.

The turd is a failure. All he did so far is a succession of failures and scandals. This will be another one.

Well done so far Team Hipwell, keep on plowing.
    If you think about it in the larger context, this action by the federal gov't makes perfect sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the multiple acts that are all happening simultaneously that will be coming to a point eventually to silence, neuter and render the population defenseless and subservient.

It boggles my mind that so many people on this site fail to see (or It might be disbelief too) all the independent lock-stepping anti freedom/rights actions by the government that are all happening concurrently.

While you all go on wondering why, hoping for the best, waiting to elect a different political party with identical values, putting trust in a compromised justice systems that has been manipulated time and again... kanada is declining further and further towards a failed free state and an new totalitarian regime the like of cuba and fidel.

Time to put a stop to this is rapidly diminishing. I may be stating the obvious here but unless kanadians are prepared to band together with an IRA style open resistance against this regime...kanada is finished as a free country. You've been outwitted by a drama teacher.
    Is already in operation in Australia, and New Zealand, and the US is on a knife edge of falling as well. This is what is coming to you in the very, Very near future.
    MHO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfrog View Post
    If you think about it in the larger context, this action by the federal gov't makes perfect sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the multiple steps that are all happening simultaneously to neuter a population and render it subservient and defenseless.
    It boggles my mind that many people (even on this site) fail to see the lock-stepping pieces falling into place, and that the time to stop this is rapidly diminishing.
    I may be stating the obvious here but unless kanadians are prepared to band together in a IRA type defense against the obvious delay, stalling, illegal mandate, open parliamentary disobedience of existing laws and the open commission of crimes against humanity by the federal and provincial gov'ts...wondering why, hoping for the best, putting trust in the law and the justice systems of the country are only going to lead to a failed free state and an new totalitarian regime of sorts. Think cuba and fidel.
    If your thinking great reset, your seeing it now develop in kanada, and its already in operation in Australia, and likely New Zealand as well. MHO of course.
    When you spell Canada kanada, is that supposed to be some type of almost useless protest? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    When you spell Canada kanada, is that supposed to be some type of almost useless protest? lol
    Speaking to anyone on this site is useless.
    Free men DO NOT ask permission.
    "Don't hate me because I'm black." - Black Rifles
    Eradicate Nazism in Ukraine.
    IRUNGUNS will take your money and not supply what you’ve paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
    Speaking to anyone on this site is useless.
    We may all be gunnutz, but some are more nutz than others lmao.