Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals invoke S.39, refuse to provide evidence

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    Since when has making your own become illegal? Isn't that why lots of people bought 80% kits to finish on their own and call it in? It wasn't that long ago that you could order a 80% here on cgn and didn't even need to register at the time. Talk to the CFO, if your worried
    Having to register an incomplete receiver is NOT LAW
    It is a threat made by the rcmp against businesses who sell or make incomplete receivers, who want to continue having the privilege of a firearm's business license.
    The firearms act does not even come into play here.... it is made up bullsh!t by the rcmp and CFO's

Quote Originally Posted by Trimmer 905 View Post
    It's impossible to provide evidence that's never existed in the first place. By invoking Sect 39,the government "saves face" from being exposed as frauds that the entire matter has become.
    I think it's much more than saving face. Probably documents showing the government's involvement with NS shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by enen View Post
    on a similar note, tim Ball had a case against climate scientist micheal mann in canada
    The judge asked the climate scientist for his proof. Mann failed to produce the proof. Judge ruled in favour of Ball
    Didn't the judge dismissed the carbon tax lawsuit against the turd saying climate change is real because government said so?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents View Post
    I apologize you are correct.

Upon my further reading it appears we have a white-list approach to firearm construction.

I still heavily advocate the possession of information that would enable people, should they legally acquire the proper licensing, to build their own firearms. I will amend my previous comments.
    We did not require a license at any time in the past, the registry used to be full of home made guns, and there are still many home made restricteds in it.

The new application of Section 99 that they just recently discovered is more RCMP made up BS.

Quote Originally Posted by saphta View Post
    Didn't the judge dismissed the carbon tax lawsuit against the turd saying climate change is real because government said so?
    I believer the ruling was that because the court believes climate change is important it's valid to override provincial jurisdiction using the peace order and good government clause.

i don't recall seeing this published in any paper...

Quote Originally Posted by canuckchap View Post
    i don't recall seeing this published in any paper...
    The nuance is inconvenient to the narrative.

The best argument to read is actually the dissenting supreme court opinion as it lays out the real problem which is using a catch-all clause to override provincial jurisdiction when it is politically convenient.

To be honest I think the way the carbon tax was implemented and the use of the clause when there are other ways to accomplish this was deliberate. The OIC is the same thing. It's a test of just how far they can go. The overriding goal of the Trudeau government is power centralization within the PMO. When you look at their actions with that lens everything they do makes sense.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by saphta View Post
    I think it's much more than saving face. Probably documents showing the government's involvement with NS shooter?
    wtf? lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Riflechair's Avatar
    Not a word from the Conservatives
    Maple Leaf Up!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riflechair View Post
    Not a word from the Conservatives
    The word is they don't agree with the OIC and Bill C-21. Also its currently before the courts. Don't want to be accused of political interference of the judiciary I suppose. Until they are in the driver's seat, they cannot repeal.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.