Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Liberals invoke S.39, refuse to provide evidence

Quote Originally Posted by rentedzone View Post
    I don't get your point. The Cons are the ONLY party that will either support, or be the least detrimental to our sports and hobbies.

You can vote for whoever you want, but if you care about your ability to hunt, sport shoot, and collect, and that is important to you, that should sway you to vote Cons.
    Right now it seems the only thing close to a conservative party is Maxime Bernier's People's Party, which results in vote-splitting like happened back in the Reform Party days. The Cons finally figured that out and worked together, joining forces. Unfortunately they've once again lost their way.
    “Those who trade liberty for security have neither. An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.” — John Adams

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    With regard to the Liberals winning a majority, if they do they will double down on their left woke mega spending control censor and dependency on Liberal handouts schtick. It will be difficult to impossible to recover from, and I only hope those voters who enable this discover the 'uge 'UGE mistake they made.

If Canada Day, our founding father, all Canadian culture that existed before 2015 and everyone who succeeds (therefor an oppressor and deserves to be shat upon) will be cancelled by this lot, I don't think a few gun owners will be spared.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    Ya, I know...I just wish it were a bit more enticing than "least detrimental".
    This is what we have to go on at this moment in time. The alternative is more Trudeau and his mob.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

Quote Originally Posted by rentedzone View Post
    I don't get your point. The Cons are the ONLY party that will either support, or be the least detrimental to our sports and hobbies.

You can vote for whoever you want, but if you care about your ability to hunt, sport shoot, and collect, and that is important to you, that should sway you to vote Cons.
    Being a single issue voter is just being willfully ignorant and short sighted.

When your house is on fire, do you save your family, or your guns? You don't get both. A lot more pressing issues than firearms in our country. But then again, a lot of folks in this community/hobby use words they don't understand, such as dictatorship or communism.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Being a single issue voter is just being willfully ignorant and short sighted.

When your house is on fire, do you save your family, or your guns? You don't get both. A lot more pressing issues than firearms in our country. But then again, a lot of folks in this community/hobby use words they don't understand, such as dictatorship or communism.
    Comparing your rights to a house being on fire is hilarious, because you yourself have unwittingly compared the government to a force of pure destruction that operates
    without logic or reason. I agree with you, the government needs to be strictly limited, decreased in size and strength, and kept under constant control.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We the people.

Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    We the people.
    In Rod we trust.

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED IT BY NOW,WE LIVE IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY!!!Hail to the USA!!!! Nobody punishes these dicks politicians here, we are too weak. Get the grip people for F sake!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    But then again, a lot of folks in this community/hobby use words they don't understand, such as dictatorship or communism.
    What do you call a government that does what it wants in secret, pushing the boundaries of legal and neutering any oversight?

And buddy, I ain't a single issue voter. I'm unhappy with a great deal of what Trudeau's unelected back room fellas are up too. Say, what's your definition of un-elected back room fella's running things?

Also looking for some advice, where should I place my vote in today's environment if I want to be a multi issue voter?

CGN Regular
    CPC needs to focus on winning seats in Ontario and Quebec, and Maverick should be supported in the west as a voice that represents western interests. It's the only way we will see positive change moving forward.