Word's from Ed Burlew, '' Desperate Move By Trudeau's Cabinet ''

If I was the judge, I would simply rule on the side of the plaintiff on the basis of the absence of evidence and call it a day.

What is the purpose of court if it can be so easily manipulated otherwise?

Would not color me suprised. JP.

I wonder if this is a stall tactic to bide time for a possible fall election. Much like the "municipal" gun ban may actually be a poison pill and misdirection to stall for a fall election.
The Liberals are operating on the assumption that they will get a majority. If this is the case the current bills don't pass in this session of parliament, and the Liberals get time to push a more thoroughly revamped Firearms act.

I am not sure that this is a desperate move. I see it more as business as usual for the Liberals. They are using the same tactics in many other files: deny, obfuscate, refuse to provide information or have staff testify when summoned by government… That said, I doubt that the Liberals have strong evidence to support their decision. And I would not be surprised that they wanted to hide the political influence on this decision, ie vote garnering from their base. Hopefully, this will prove to be a tactical error and the ACJ will nail them for not complying with a directive from the court…

Hopefully, this will prove to be a tactical error and the ACJ will nail them for not complying with a directive from the court…
I'm hopeful that it's more than a tactical error. Ideally, the ACJ will simply rule that, without evidence to back their defense of the OIC, they lose the case sooner rather than later. However, I'm not naive enough to believe this would be a likely scenario, given how courts generally behave.

What do you have against North Korea? Haven't they suffered enough?
India sent him back, the NKs would do the same. :(

It's interesting watching JT and his ministers spout off about transparency, integrity and unity when their actions are constantly the opposite. But they keep saying it, and I know a disturbing number of people who are nodding along.

India sent him back, the NKs would do the same. :(

It's interesting watching JT and his ministers spout off about transparency, integrity and unity when their actions are constantly the opposite. But they keep saying it, and I know a disturbing number of people who are nodding along.

at this point , I consider Trudeau and anyone who supports him or enables him , an enemy of Canada. Pure and simple.

Back
Top Bottom