Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker And IRUNGUNS News Update

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If we were to sell something on gunbroker like an ar10 etc, do you folks handle the transborder to the U.S. Also?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Tudenom View Post
    Huh....gunbroker won't register my account since my address isn't within the USA. Is there a way around this?
    Hi tudenom,
    they will ask you to state your intentions, you will have to respond with irunguns is going to be exporting the firearm to Canada and within 24 hrs your account will be activated.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Hi tudenom,
    they will ask you to state your intentions, you will have to respond with irunguns is going to be exporting the firearm to Canada and within 24 hrs your account will be activated.
    Perfect! Thank you!
    The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

Sweet the adding FFL was key! Thanks!!

This is great news. I have purchased from Irunguns before and the experience has been always very positive (fast shipping for Canadian store to Canadian address, custom accessories from US store that you can't find anywhere else and customized ordering of unique items) - and cool logo stickers with every order. We could all use the savings from the tax man, so this hits the spot. It's sort of like no longer having to pay duty for US purchases
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudenom View Post
    Huh....gunbroker won't register my account since my address isn't within the USA. Is there a way around this?
    of course you can.

What if you see something at another dealer can you have them ship it to irunguns to be imported?

great news IRG! tagged you as my defaulT ffL!
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    What if you see something at another dealer can you have them ship it to irunguns to be imported?
    Yep, same process.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    This is great. I've been drooling over some of the choices available for sale on GB.

Any issues getting handgun imports approved lately?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast