Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker And IRUNGUNS News Update

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    Hello, what is the import fee (and pinning fee) for just accessories like magazines? Maybe I'm reading the wrong area but I can't find it on your website other than first two magazines are pinned for free.

CGN Regular
    Excellent. I really want to try my first purchase on Gunbroker now.

CGN Regular
    Just purchased something from gunbroker , followed the instructions including tagging IRG as default FFL, however, final price still has tax included. I've emailed the seller and gunbroker so hopefully the taxes get adjusted. The seller is aware the item will be exported to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by H2000 View Post
    Just purchased something from gunbroker , followed the instructions including tagging IRG as default FFL, however, final price still has tax included. I've emailed the seller and gunbroker so hopefully the taxes get adjusted. The seller is aware the item will be exported to Canada.
    It won't get adjusted. I've been through this with gunbroker and irg saying opposite things. Over a period of months.
    Most GB email just cut and paste the same reply. IRG says they shouldn't be charging and GB isn't responding to communication.
    It's all a big bowl OfBS.
    I just pay the taxes and take the hit. If I want it that bad.
    Most times it works out buying GB over hereCDN as long as the exchange rate ia good.
    Good luck with your enquiry.
    Please let me know if you get through to anyone and get the issue resolved.
    Cheers!

CGN frequent flyer
    You have to pick a US state. I live in Victoria which is in BC but in Gunbroker its in Washington....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_des View Post
    It won't get adjusted. I've been through this with gunbroker and irg saying opposite things. Over a period of months.
    Most GB email just cut and paste the same reply. IRG says they shouldn't be charging and GB isn't responding to communication.
    It's all a big bowl OfBS.
    I just pay the taxes and take the hit. If I want it that bad.
    Most times it works out buying GB over hereCDN as long as the exchange rate ia good.
    Good luck with your enquiry.
    Please let me know if you get through to anyone and get the issue resolved.
    Cheers!
    Thanks. I'm starting to find this out as the seller contacted me and told me they've been dealing with GB and they are not adjusting. That's unfortunate and IRG should really clarify with GB or open a location in Oregon where its a tax free state! However, I still went through with the purchase so item is on its way to IRG now. Thanks for the info.

BANNED
    Making an account tonight and I got the same error, sent them a msg hopefully up and running soon

Tagged

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeyb's Avatar
    Great news! Good work.
    Mikey B

CGN Regular
    So far so good on my first GunBroker purchase.
    Won the auction, sent a US money order and the rifle was shipped to IRG shop. Now waiting for the export.
    When does the next batch of US purchases get shipped to Canada? My bolt action was delivered in early December.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast