Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gunbroker And IRUNGUNS News Update

Thanks

I signed-up on GB last week, then sent them a request to activate my account. They finally got back to me saying:

"unable to verify the name and address, please provide two forms of id that match the name and address listed, one must be a photo ID. Also attach a photo of yourself holding the ID up."

Is this normal?
    If you put a brake on a 10.5", you're gonna have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket84 View Post
    I signed-up on GB last week, then sent them a request to activate my account. They finally got back to me saying:

"unable to verify the name and address, please provide two forms of id that match the name and address listed, one must be a photo ID. Also attach a photo of yourself holding the ID up."

Is this normal?
    Yes that is normal and they will want you to give them a credit card too so it can be Gunbroker certified.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Quote Originally Posted by irunguns View Post
    hi tinviper, https://irunguns.ca/category.php?parent=import_/_export
    i will attach a link to our 3rd party import/export page, but in a brief recap, the process from gunbroker is as followed:

1) make a gun broker account
    2) bid on selected items from gun broker
    3) win items
    4) go to irunguns.ca fill out paperwork
    5) we email you pdf document of ffl and invoice
    5a) go into your user preferences / default ffl/ add irunguns ffl info = no usa sales tax.
    6) send invoice to seller and have included in box
    6a) pay seller
    7) irunguns receives your order
    8) adds box dimensions/ cad gst
    9) ships to canada
    10) canadian office ships out

saved!!!!!!!!!

Thanks 700.

Question: when entering your credit card info and address, there is no option to select your province. Only states. Even when I change USA to Canada, I cannot select anything but a state. You cannot leave this box unselected either. What is the solution here?

I asked GB as well but I'm expecting them to take a long time to reply.
    If you put a brake on a 10.5", you're gonna have a bad time.

I am having issue with adding Irunguns FFL to my default FFL. I checked the FFL # 10 times and still says "FFL not found". I also used the search by zip code function and when I selected Irunguns LLC on the list, I still get "FFL not found".

I then even tried other dealers in Arizona just to test, and it does not work. I keep getting "FFL not found" on all of the dealers that I tried.

I turned on VPN and set location at Arizona, and still does not work. I still get "FPL not found".

Anyone had the same issue?? I contacted GB, but I haven't heard back from them.

PS: GB already activated my account.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Worked fine for me... I just googled their zip code in USA... (86403) pasted it into the search, found them in the list, clicked add... done
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    Worked fine for me... I just googled their zip code in USA... (86403) pasted it into the search, found them in the list, clicked add... done
    Now it worked I know. But before there was an issue. I sent them email and their tech support had to fix it.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

I just set my IRG account and on the import form it says the following:

Should your importation be a firearm, it MUST be sent to us via an FFL dealer. Failure to do so will cause delays in your export and you will be charged an additional $100.00 USD to process your application.

So if I get this right, it mean I can only buy from a store? or get charge extra.

Hi Jesus.C,
    if you purchase from a private seller in the United States, we just ask that he forwards the firearm to IRUNGUNS thru an FFL. Normally FFL charge anywhere form $15-$25 USD for this service.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus.C View Post
    I just set my IRG account and on the import form it says the following:

Should your importation be a firearm, it MUST be sent to us via an FFL dealer. Failure to do so will cause delays in your export and you will be charged an additional $100.00 USD to process your application.

So if I get this right, it mean I can only buy from a store? or get charge extra.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast