Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Big Gun Giveaway!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    I dont remember signing up for marketing emails. Cool draw, but I didn't ask to be on your mailing list, nor is there an unsubscribe link as per CAN-SPAM regs.

Not exactly what I want coming through to my non-spam email.
    Sorry for that, we don't have anything as sophisticated as a spam mail program or anything... Just literally two of us copy and pasting thousands of email addresses. Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and I can remove you from our website

Ps. "CAN-SPAM regs" ? Is there anything the government doesn't stick their little noodle dicks in and try to 'regulate' anymore ?

[SARCASM ON]
    Damn you ATRS for emailing me in an attempt to prevent the turd reich from stealing my guns, depriving me from my property rights and closing good Canadian shops.
    [SARCASM OFF]

Hi Shaun, just bought 2 stickies. If you resend the email to everyone a few more times, you will convince me to buy 2 more...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Hi Shaun, just bought 2 stickies. If you resend the email to everyone a few more times, you will convince me to buy 2 more...
    CASL is no joke, people have to opt in to receive promotional emails, and anyone who wishes to not receive emails must not receive them.

Frankly, I'm trying very hard to understand how I'm not on their mailing list. I'll fix that now.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Sorry for that, we don't have anything as sophisticated as a spam mail program or anything... Just literally two of us copy and pasting thousands of email addresses. Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and I can remove you from our website

Ps. "CAN-SPAM regs" ? Is there anything the government doesn't stick their little noodle dicks in and try to 'regulate' anymore ?
    I'll be sending you an email to add me to your mailing list.

Rick Im PMing you to be added to your email list so I can support you, your family and your great company. Thanks for all you have done and for putting you balls on the chopping block for the rest of us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Just seen this now , this is a phenomenal draw with everything going to a great cause

Will be buying a sticker shorty

Thanks ATRS

CGN Regular
    Was thinking about donating another 100$ when I found this thread
    bought 2 stickers
    Keep up the good fight!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop4444 View Post
    Was thinking about donating another 100$ when I found this thread
    bought 2 stickers
    Keep up the good fight!
    Well thank you! Don't forget to share it with all your friends!

How many stickers are available? I will buy a couple anyway but curious of the odds.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast