Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: ATRS Big Gun Giveaway!

Something in .338 Lapua would be nice seeing as I'll likely never have a .50 now.
    I aim to misbehave

Anything rifle wise for a draw would be cool. I will be in for another. Not picky on caliber, just cause liberals hate guns! More out there the better. But..... the suggestions all sound good.

Congratulations to the winners! I'd be down for another draw. I'm not too picky with caliber. I just wanna support.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CP 5.3 View Post
    Congratulations to the winners! I'd be down for another draw. I'm not too picky with caliber. I just wanna support.
    Well you're in luck, cause it's coming today! Opening at noon.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    It's BACK!

ALL Proceeds go towards the ATRS Legal fund in support of our fight against the RCMP SFSS and Alberta CFO!
    Stickers are $50 each, with no limit on how many you can buy. They are for sale on our website here:

Purchase Here!

It is simple: For every premium ATRS vinyl sticker purchased you are entered in for a chance to win!

Contest runs from August 4th 2021 at 12:00 pm MST and we will draw for a winner on August 31st 2021 at 12:00 pm MST.
    Last day to submit an entry or purchase a sticker is August 30th at 12:00 pm MST.
    Full terms and conditions can be found at www.Albertatacticalrifle.com

Odds are 1 in 100. Additional prizes may be added at our discretion to maintain these odds.

Trued Rem 700 s/s action w/ ATRS tactical bolt knob, 22" 10 twist Lilja s/s Sendero contour barrel with 5/8X24 TPI threaded muzzle and ATRS thread protector,
    fully adjustable Ashbury Precision Saber-Forsst Mod-1 folding chassis w/ carbon fiber handguard, 20 MOA rail and rear monopod and Timney Calvin Elite trigger.
    Comes with 1 mag and our 1/2 MOA guarantee.

I know, I know... People were asking for a 338 Lapua but we just weren't ready to go on one yet. Next month.
    Last edited by ATRS Shaun; 08-04-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456