Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Big Gun Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by B-N View Post
    Forget the additional prizes, kicking Peter Pan's ass in court is the prize we all want!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Okay, The list has been shuffled. At Noon, +/- 5 minutes, on the ATRS facebook page I will live-stream the following:

We are going to use random.org to draw a random number between 1 and 308. We will draw 3 numbers, the first number wins the rifle. The second and third numbers win $100 gift cards each.

Names will be hidden on the spreadsheet, but unique invoice numbers will be visible along with date of purchase. Winners names will be announced. Trying to respect the privacy of everyone participating, while being as transparent about who has won as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Okay, The list has been shuffled. At Noon, +/- 5 minutes, on the ATRS facebook page I will live-stream the following:

We are going to use random.org to draw a random number between 1 and 308. We will draw 3 numbers, the first number wins the rifle. The second and third numbers win $100 gift cards each.

Names will be hidden on the spreadsheet, but unique invoice numbers will be visible along with date of purchase. Winners names will be announced. Trying to respect the privacy of everyone participating, while being as transparent about who has won as possible.
    If every sticker is an entry there should be more than 308 lines - I bought 4 so should be 4 entries for myself.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    If every sticker is an entry there should be more than 308 lines - I bought 4 so should be 4 entries for myself.
    every sticker is an entry, you have 4 lines of the 308. If you want me to show you the 4 lines that are yours, just email the shop info@albertatacticalrifle.com and I'd be happy to show you.
    I'll be archiving the list for 90 days in case there are any questions about the process used.

And on that note: We have our Winners!

Grand Prize Winner : RODENBUSH, DOUG G3A1G80 2021-07-28
    $100 Gift Card Winner 1: MCCOMBER, JAMES F3T0R51 2021-06-18
    $100 Gift Card Winner 2: BARRIE, JAMES F3U0W78 2021-06-21

CGN Regular
    Congrats to the winners and congrats to all who participated for supporting ATRS!

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    every sticker is an entry, you have 4 lines of the 308. If you want me to show you the 4 lines that are yours, just email the shop info@albertatacticalrifle.com and I'd be happy to show you.
    I'll be archiving the list for 90 days in case there are any questions about the process used.

And on that note: We have our Winners!

Grand Prize Winner : RODENBUSH, DOUG G3A1G80 2021-07-28
    $100 Gift Card Winner 1: MCCOMBER, JAMES F3T0R51 2021-06-18
    $100 Gift Card Winner 2: BARRIE, JAMES F3U0W78 2021-06-21
    I mis-read your earlier post, sorry - all good! Congrats to the winners!
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I mis-read your earlier post, sorry - all good! Congrats to the winners!
    No problem at all, my entire goal is to be 100% transparent on all of it, while still concealing names.

Congratulations to the winners - looking forward to the range report!
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

dam saw this a day late.

Hope to see another one.

Yes!!! Do another draw for a 300 PRC or 338 LM, I would gladly buy tickets for another draw. I know I'm being picky but make it something that's cool aswell. Bartlein/ Krueger/ Proof CW barrel, With your ATRS action and another A5 or Manners stock. IF not...make a light weight mountain rifle.in 6.5 anything.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast