ATRS Big Gun Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
biggungiveaway_1735184973.jpg

ALL Proceeds go towards the ATRS Legal fund in support of our fight against the RCMP SFSS and Alberta CFO!

Stickers are $50 each, with no limit on how many you can buy. They are for sale on our website here:

Purchase Here!

It is simple: For every premium ATRS vinyl sticker purchased you are entered in for a chance to win!
  • A Custom 7mm Rem Mag!
  • Rem 700 Stainless Steel Action with ATRS 20 MOA Rail and ATRS tactical bolt knob
  • Jewell Trigger
  • HS Precision DBM G2 with 1 magazine
  • 26" Shillen 1 in 9 twist barrel
  • ATRS Gill Brake
  • Fully adjustable McMillan A3-5 stock!

Contest runs from June 18th 2021 at 12:00 pm MST and we will draw for a winner on July 30th 2021 at 12:00 pm MST.

Last day to submit an entry or purchase a sticker is July 29th at 12:00 pm MST.

Full terms and conditions can be found here: Terms and Conditions

I dont remember signing up for marketing emails. Cool draw, but I didn't ask to be on your mailing list, nor is there an unsubscribe link as per CAN-SPAM regs.

Not exactly what I want coming through to my non-spam email.

Sorry for that, we don't have anything as sophisticated as a spam mail program or anything... Just literally two of us copy and pasting thousands of email addresses. Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and I can remove you from our website

Ps. "CAN-SPAM regs" ? Is there anything the government doesn't stick their little noodle ####s in and try to 'regulate' anymore ?

[SARCASM ON]
Damn you ATRS for emailing me in an attempt to prevent the turd reich from stealing my guns, depriving me from my property rights and closing good Canadian shops.
[SARCASM OFF]

Hi Shaun, just bought 2 stickies. If you resend the email to everyone a few more times, you will convince me to buy 2 more...
:evil: :stirthepot2: :popCorn:

Hi Shaun, just bought 2 stickies. If you resend the email to everyone a few more times, you will convince me to buy 2 more...
:evil: :stirthepot2: :popCorn:

CASL is no joke, people have to opt in to receive promotional emails, and anyone who wishes to not receive emails must not receive them.

Sorry for that, we don't have anything as sophisticated as a spam mail program or anything... Just literally two of us copy and pasting thousands of email addresses. Send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com and I can remove you from our website

Ps. "CAN-SPAM regs" ? Is there anything the government doesn't stick their little noodle ####s in and try to 'regulate' anymore ?

I'll be sending you an email to add me to your mailing list.

Rick Im PMing you to be added to your email list so I can support you, your family and your great company. Thanks for all you have done and for putting you balls on the chopping block for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom