Are you guys still in business?

perhaps inquiring in a more personal way would get you a response regarding your specific order.

A forum ID gives them nothing to go on and does you no favours

on a side note i purchased a shotgun last week from them and received it this week so i can also assure you the place is running

like for example if someone on their side sees this post they cant look into it for you. Youre just posting online and they may not see it

If you want to be an adult and have your issue dealt with you gotta provide more information, like you did here to their online forum on a 3rd party forum website.

what i was saying if you try to contact them directly in the classic ways, phone, email, mail, fax etc im sure it would be more efficient

Or you could mind your own business and let him deal with it the way he wants to.

You know...the adult way to behave.

like for example if someone on their side sees this post they cant look into it for you. Youre just posting online and they may not see it

If you want to be an adult and have your issue dealt with you gotta provide more information, like you did here to their online forum on a 3rd party forum website.

what i was saying if you try to contact them directly in the classic ways, phone, email, mail, fax etc im sure it would be more efficient

Back
Top Bottom