Take a look of this footage!

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pro-staff shooter Alan out ringing some tiny plates at 500 meters with his Cadex CDX-R7 LCP in 6.5 Creedmoor!

Are you planning to shoot your Cadex this weekend? If so, we would love to see your pictures and videos!!

This nice footage is produced by @vitamindeeez (IG)

LOL, is there someone else cycling the bolt for Him, it looks that he has Gloves ON when cycling the bolt but when he is shooting the Gloves are off?
something is afoot here.

Pretty. 500m off a bench with a pro rig. From the mirage I see no apparent wind. If there was, they'd have it dialed in before the video. Big deal, yawn. Ring 12" plates at 1000m prone and I'll care.

500m is no big accomplishment today. Lots of vids of people on youtube doing that with a poor man, budget, plastic stock based rifles these days... Join the 1000yrd club and then you can post something that people will smile at.

BUSTED !!! Looks to me like that is CDTSA's range at milo Alberta. That backstop with the 4 small plates is at 300m. I've got video of me hitting that same small gong with a 1945 Inland M1 Carbine using peep sights.

LOL, is there someone else cycling the bolt for Him, it looks that he has Gloves ON when cycling the bolt but when he is shooting the Gloves are off?
something is afoot here.

If you can afford a Cadex, you can afford to have someone cycle the bolt for you.

I am a poor man poor cash , but I also shoot 6.5 creedmoor in mossberg patriot , any suggestions what brand to have the more accurate?

Back
Top Bottom