Tikka T1X Upgrades Received!!

AB.boy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Recently I won Go Big Tactical's Tikka parts giveaway. They sent me some great stuff from Anarchy Outdoors including a new bolt handle, bolt knob, 15 MOA scope base and a trigger spring. I had a few minutes today to install the bolt handle and knob and I really like them. I'll wait until I upgrade my scope to install the rail. But I just wanted to say thank you and post a few pics.

utwscke.jpg

Before...

sMPzJI0.jpg

After...

NF7oqs4.jpg

Now if I could only afford a KRG Bravo Chassis in Sako Green I would be all set. Thanks again Go Big Tactical!

Recently I won Go Big Tactical's Tikka parts giveaway. They sent me some great stuff from Anarchy Outdoors including a new bolt handle, bolt knob, 15 MOA scope base and a trigger spring. I had a few minutes today to install the bolt handle and knob and I really like them. I'll wait until I upgrade my scope to install the rail. But I just wanted to say thank you and post a few pics.

utwscke.jpg

Before...

sMPzJI0.jpg

After...

NF7oqs4.jpg

Now if I could only afford a KRG Bravo Chassis in Sako Green I would be all set. Thanks again Go Big Tactical!

Now you just need a scope upgrade :)

It’s on the list... this one has performed well and I have blasted over a thousand gophers (ground squirrels) with this set up.

Back
Top Bottom