Thread: Shipping Ammo!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Shipping Ammo!

Not to start up any arguments but though folks would like to know! Armour Transport ships Ammo and for a reasonable price, I believe they are only Atlantic Canada at the present but prices were very reasonable and they were quick, friendly and paperwork included! So that is one option!
    Cheers Bob
    PS: I am sure they have partners across Canada too!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Not to start up any arguments but though folks would like to know! Armour Transport ships Ammo and for a reasonable price, I believe they are only Atlantic Canada at the present but prices were very reasonable and they were quick, friendly and paperwork included! So that is one option!
    Cheers Bob
    PS: I am sure they have partners across Canada too!
    As it stands right now we can use PURO.. other alternative options are being considered but right now this is it..

You have to remember where we are vs. where you ( or the destination ) are.. We are rural MB, there's only a finite amount of courier services around here. Regardless of couriers in other areas carrying dangerous goods, we would still have to get it out of MB and to them before they could become the third party carrier. Shipping logistics is not a fun subject TBH.... It's a nightmare.

In saying that we are working on alternatives for better rates and thank you for the info!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Ups

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILE 1 View Post
    Ups
    We are not in the "brown truck" area...... which services Winnipeg only.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Understood, I was kind of hoping these guys would already have partners across Canada, either way I believe if there is money to be made someone/company will fill the void!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".