Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Project Suggestions

It would be sweet to see a 50 round drum that only fits a certain bolt action rifle, since manual action rifles have no capacity limit. I could see it being done by altering AR drum mags and the mag well of an AR mag bolt action.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

Would anyone be interested in a canted charging handle like this?
    http://youtu.be/k-nASZOT3A0
    I can’t get past the beefy charging handle on the renegade.

CGN Regular
    1) A pistol caliber carbine that is a repeater. Not semi-auto.

Useful for target shooting, the trapline, possibly powerful enough for wildlife protection, cheaper to shoot and less recoil than a full power rifle, and packable for bush camping/boating.

Example: 357/38, 44mag/special, or even maybe 10mm/40sw.

16” barrel, bolt action, short light and handy. Borrow readily available magazines, bases, and make it retrofit to an available inexpensive synthetic stock that fits popular models of preexisting firearms (i.e. 20 gauge 870).

2) Something similar in 30-30 would also be very useful if it is possible to bring the price point down enough below the cost of a Henry. Could double as a smaller persons deer rifle.

3) A similar concept but using as much available M4-type parts as possible. Even better would be if it enabled barrel swapping to have a small bolt action with a 223 bolt head where you could swap easily between 223 based cartridges. Could double as a varmint/coyote rifle. Inexpensive and low recoil as well.

4) Stainless steel dowels for pillar & glass bedding the stock bolt area on lever action rifles like the 336, 1894, 1895, etc.

5) Scope rails for the Sako A7.

I have more ideas but I’ve probably already written too much.
    Last edited by 99Solutions; 03-12-2022 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Typo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Someone has already converted one of your Renegade rifles into a pump-action.

A factory made pump-action kit would sell very well I think.

Super GunNutz
    I think a PCC similar to the renegade would be cool.
    Not being semi allows short barrel, so 10" with collapsible stock should still be over 26" OAL.
    I'd buy that in 9mm like right now.

Please lord no more PCC’s or 180 variants. Baffled people are suggesting it, they are beat to death. Let’s get a replacement for what we have lost over the last two years .556 and .308 black rifles. Something that takes pistol magazine and goes bang without having to manually move anything but your finger.

CGN Regular
    9mm single shot barreled action (with a common footprint like Savage short action, R700 or possibly a Savage B22 if its long enough)...or even a basic break action would be fun! Also a non restricted 7.62 x 51 mag fed semi that takes DPMS parts...aka something to replace all the AR-10's we've got sitting in our safes.
    Last edited by Ramzzz; 03-13-2022 at 10:26 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgraf View Post
    Please lord no more PCC’s or 180 variants. Baffled people are suggesting it, they are beat to death. Let’s get a replacement for what we have lost over the last two years .556 and .308 black rifles. Something that takes pistol magazine and goes bang without having to manually move anything but your finger.
    We still have a decent selection of .223 black rifles, it's the semi auto .308s that our market is so desperately missing.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Nothing like we used to, but yes .308 would also be awesome. Nothing like shooting deer with a black rifle.

1911’s wouldn’t be bad to get into , 9mm/45

Bolt precision would be nice but with competiting with others . Needs somthing diffrent to it to entice people

Bolt action plinking gun , like a bolt action 9mm
    38special / 357 mag , 44 mag

Think you could do a semi rifle 44 mag ? Like the ruger one , maybe a tube fed version . Would be a big seller