MD Charlton outstanding customer service

nosman

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Big shout out to MD Charlton for replacing some turret caps on my Sig Sauer Romeo 5 red dots. I bought three of them because they were on sale recently. The red dots were setup pretty good right out of the box, I didn’t need to adjust them. I shot a few rounds at the range and when I came home I noticed one turret cap was missing. I checked the turret caps on the other red dots and they were all loose. MD Charlton replaced them at no cost too me. I’m extremely greatful and very happy with the level of service this company has provided. I would not hesitate to buy Sig Sauer products again due to MD Charlton. Thank you very much…

Jason

I have had 2 opportunities to have my 2 different Sig P226's in for Upgrades. Service was beyond outstanding. Communication was great too.
Honestly my Sig came back way better than it went in.
Tim was tremendous with me, and the costs were very reasonable.
Buy a SIG and you will never regret it. Keep up the good work MD CHarlton!

I damaged the glass on my Romeo1 and contacted MD Charlton to get a price quote to have it repaired. Mike got back to me early the next morning, I left message after hours, answered my questions thoroughly and quickly. Absolute wonderful experience, extremely quick in communicating with me. Thank you very much.

Also had killer service with them. Had a P226 Legion with some very very slight marring on the cerakote.
MC Charlton swapped it out for a brand new one no problem. Only asked me to send the firearm itself back, but received a whole new box w/ new mags and all.. was indeed impressed. Although I suspect that bit of it isn't the norm.

Back
Top Bottom