Thread: Mossberg 590 Persuader 20 inch bayonet moint

Mossberg 590 Persuader 20 inch bayonet moint

Mossberg 590 Persuader – 12 Gauge

$624.99
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/mossberg-590-persuader-12-gauge/

Rugged and reliable, the Mossberg 590 Tactical has earned a reputation of reliability and dependability from decades of military and law enforcement use. This 590 Tactical 9-Shot is chambered to handle 3″ 12 gauge shells with a 20″ cylinder bore barrel that includes a heat shield. It can hold 8 rounds of 2-3/4″ shells in the extended magazine, plus a round in the chamber for 9 total rounds of hard hitting home defense. Mossberg has included both a synthetic stock and a pistol grip kit to suit your needs for any application. Built for defense, it would also make a great slug gun for deer or hog hunting. The receiver design features positive steel to steel bolt lock-up, dual extractors and an anti-jam elevator. Combine this with dual action bars for smooth operation and flawless performance. Get the 590 Tactical 9-Shot now! Don’t trust your security to anything less!

Name:  persuader-1.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  13.9 KB

What kind of bayonet did it take .

Quote Originally Posted by henry183 View Post
    What kind of bayonet did it take .
    M16 m7 or mk9 any nato standard m16 bayonet

They originally came with the M9 bayonet. I had bought one a few years ago and lost it in a house fire 3 days before father's day. I almost lost my baby brother, his girlfriend, 2 year old nephew and 6 week old niece. My brother said he would replace the gun but i told him to spend that money on replacing the kids stuff. My brother lost everything but their lives and the clothes on their backs and including his new truck and work van. I will get another one some day.