Thread: Good experience!

Good experience!

I was a tad hesitant ordering from Tilsonburg and looked at the other reviews here and found them positive. I decided to order late at night when I noticed the other parts I wanted were not in stock I mentioned that in the order if they were available I would like them added to the order.

I received a call from them in the morning, right around their opening time, to which I accidentally answered and they tried to call back again but I didn't answer. After noticing this in my call log and my mistake I asked to cancel the order as I had no longer needed the order and they did so promptly sending me an email.

So to recap, I caused them work by making two different mistakes and then cancelled my order and was all was dealt with quickly and professionally.

Thank you for that, I will be back Tilsonburg and my apologizes for inconveniencing you.

I was very happy with my dealings with them for my JR in 45.

I bought a .22 magnum CZ around Christmas last year and they were awesome.

I have done a great deal of business with them over the last few years and always found their prices good and their service even better. I have made numerous purchases there and I keep going back.......... Highly recommended ...............

I've had very positive experiences with TGS.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

CGN Regular
    Yeah, great experience and they answer their emails very fast too.

I dealt with Tillsonburg well before I made a purchase with them. They were very professional, kept me up to date, answered all questions in a friendly and thorough manner, and followed up with me by email and phone call. When I bought something from them, they shipped quickly, answered questions and gave me the personalized attention as a customer that has earned my future business with them. I hope to drop in on them in person when I drive by the area next. I highly recommend this store and its excellent customer service and response time, not to mention fantastic prices on a number of their items.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Regular
    The very best.

I recently bought a Jericho 941F from Tillsonburg. First off best price around on that model. The firearm was shipped quickly and free, well packaged. The transfer was fast and I like that they emailed me the transfer as soon as they got it. I will definitely be purchasing from this reputable store again. 5 star seller
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

I'm about 45 minutes away, and have always stopped in there when I was working in the area and always had a very pleasant and helpful experience with the staff there.