Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: UPS playing games now with gun/ammo shipments

It it costing you more for a additional account?
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

What we need is to change the voting laws. If you vote NDP or green and they don't get in then it's a wasted vote. All these dummies that keep voting for these A.H's may as well be voting liberal because they're the ones keeping them in power.

I try to educate as many people as I can but you really can't fix stupid. They all suck and none seem to care about Canada as much as they're gold plated pension plans

How about we all work together on campaigns to elect federal and provincial governments that make it illegal to discriminate about shipping lawful goods? Speak to your local Conservative MP and MPP about discrimination.

Also its time Canada Post was mandated to ship ammo and reloading components for goodness sake. How was that ever lost with our hunting heritage in a vast northern country, along with our heritage in target shooting? Speak to your MP.

And how about we all work together to teach lots and lots of young people how to shoot, and build more ranges for the increased capacity we are going to need to change the demographics in the future?

It is really bad that there are long waiting lists to join ranges in and around big cities where most people (voters) live. We need entrepreneurs and corporate sponsors to step up and become builders.

Take a non-shooting friend to the range and show them how fun it is, while also showing them how regulated you are with all the laws and procedures you have to abide by.

Its up to us to shape the future - if we sit back and don't try, the dominant deep urban culture will take our rights away - they don't seem to have any problems with discrimination and harassment of anyone who disagrees with them or is different than them.

BTW, I am guilty of quietly enjoying hunting and target shooting and reloading, and not participating in politics, election campaigns, or attracting new folks to my local range. I need to get off my butt and work for the future to pass on the heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    What we need is to change the voting laws. If you vote NDP or green and they don't get in then it's a wasted vote. All these dummies that keep voting for these A.H's may as well be voting liberal because they're the ones keeping them in power.

I try to educate as many people as I can but you really can't fix stupid. They all suck and none seem to care about Canada as much as they're gold plated pension plans
    There shouldn't even be fringe parties.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    No practical way to do it
    Is this maybe something coming from the politics side of things? It seems to be to effective and intelligent to be associated with the great leader 'Mr. Fancy Socks'. But it is an effective way of shutting down the movement of firearms and limit it to how far people will drive.

To be positive about it, maybe I should get a horse and buggy and start a business. Couldn't be any worse the CANPAR!!!

I’m curious if these companies that are not shipping firearms and related products are getting some back door tax break or subsidies. Hmmm.
    Diversity is social poison.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    I’m curious if these companies that are not shipping firearms and related products are getting some back door tax break or subsidies. Hmmm.
    probably not... if this recent news regarding UPS is indeed true, I'll be the first to speculate that its virtue signaling response to the Birthday Shooting in sh##hole Toronto.
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    probably not... if this recent news regarding UPS is indeed true, I'll be the first to speculate that its virtue signaling response to the Birthday Shooting in sh##hole Toronto.
    I suspect you are correct, HOWEVER given how morally and ethically bankrupt the LPC is, I would not put it past them to "influence" a private company with a tax deal to further their agenda.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

You might be right Shaun..... but be carefully what you say about Emperor Sparkle Socks and the LPC..... they might "C-10" our collective asses here on CGN LOL
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    They will and could and shut this site down.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    You might be right Shaun..... but be carefully what you say about Emperor Sparkle Socks and the LPC..... they might "C-10" our collective asses here on CGN LOL
    CCFR/NFA