UPS playing games now with gun/ammo shipments

CanAm

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor
FYI UPS called today to tell us they are tightening up gun/ammo shipments.

Seems to be something happening in the industry.

We now need one account for guns/ammo and another account for everything else.

Royal PITA

I won't be surprised when UPS stops gun/ammo shipping alltogether.

vent off

Ugh. Pretty soon the only way to get a firearm shipped is going to be by oxen-drawn buggy - even horses will be verboten!

It seems like it's time for all firearm businesses to get together and start a specialized shipping company that will serve the industry.. pretty soon we are all going to get "cancelled" everywhere else completely so that seems to be the only way to stay in the game.

Thanks for the heads up. Pretty soon we will be playing the CGN ammo relay race. Member A picks it up and member B meets them and then member C takes over and I think you get my point.

It seems like it's time for all firearm businesses to get together and start a specialized shipping company that will serve the industry.. pretty soon we are all going to get "cancelled" everywhere else completely so that seems to be the only way to stay in the game.
No practical way to do it

I just received a package from UPS earlier today that included some ammo. Hopefully, it’s not the last because UPS provides good service… To paraphrase an infamous MMA fighter, this is No. 1 BS if true.

Looks like a return to brick and mortar store unfortunately.

It’s a dangerous precedent that shipping companies can choose what to ship and credit card companies and banks can choose what we can buy through them. Then news agencies can choose what to inform us about and how much of the story or what angle we can see it from.

Can we all lobby Canada Post to start a dangerous goods service?

They would have been the first to stop if they were shipping dangerous goods... Its own by the gov., and something tells me, the Libs Gov. is involved with whats happening with the shipping problem ..

My 2 cents

They would have been the first to stop if they were shipping dangerous goods... Its own by the gov., and something tells me, the Libs Gov. is involved with whats happening with the shipping problem ..

My 2 cents

It's not owned by the government... it's a crown corp and also a for profit corporation.

Back
Top Bottom